My camera is messin' with my head!

JPH

My camera is messin' with my head!

Postby JPH » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:26 pm

I have been big on the whole "age is more important than antlers" thing, and I have also said that you should not look at antlers when judging age. Well I guess my trail camera is trying to keep me true to my word.

I set it up on a hot scrape in late Oct. (ignore the dates stamped on the photos) but it was on a crooked tree. I propped it to a good angle with a stick. Needless to say, the first hard wind apparently blew the camera off the stick.

These are a few examples of the photos I got. I did not manage to capture one inch of antler!

LOL!

PrairieShadow

RE: My camera is messin' with my head!

Postby PrairieShadow » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:08 pm

Ha nice!

Id say the first and last could be the same deer and a buck for sure by the swollen neck!
Hunting isn't a matter of Life or Death
Its MUCH more important than that!

Goose

Postby Goose » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:22 pm

Yeah, I would guess that the first and last to both be nice deer. Cant really tell with the second.
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Gafrage

Postby Gafrage » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:31 pm

ORIGINAL: PrairieShadow

Ha nice!

Id say the first and last could be the same deer and a buck for sure by the swollen neck!

I disagree, that is definitely one of those 250 lbs does people have been talking about lately! 

J/K.  I was going to post the same thing, that they were both mature deer, and I had some dumb joke I was going to write to make some people laugh, then I realized that was stupid. 

Then I wrote this... O_o

Return to Scouting Cameras