Anybody using the cuddebck capture?

Gulfcapt

RE: Anybody using the cuddebck capture?

Postby Gulfcapt » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Charlie Those are some nice pics you got, especially of the 2 locked together!

If you need a hand Harvesting one by all means don't hesitate to ask! lol

gunther89

Postby gunther89 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:26 am

There is already a thread in the Scouting Camera section about the Capture flash version.  Alot of post about the camera.  I will say that I loved my Capture when it worked.  After 11 month's it quit working and I got sent 3 replacement cameras in about a month's time.  After the 3rd one quit working they told me it was a different problem then what the first camera had, so I would have to pay to get it fixed.  I told them it wasn't right and they basically said they didn't care.  The customer service is the worst I have seen with any camera.  There saying is "don't miss that buck of a lifetime, get a Cuddeback", well I can't get him when there product doesn't work.  
Scott

lostmyarrow

Postby lostmyarrow » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:49 am

Very nice pictures. I personally do not own one of these cameras, but reading reviews on other forums and seeing the submitted pictures, they are a good camera. Like any product, one can fail. Good luck.

charlie 01

Postby charlie 01 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:13 pm

gunther89: Sorry to hear of your problems with Cuddeback and the camera. I've had three other brands. After they quit, I bought a Cuddeback Capture In early 2008. Since then I have purchased 2 more. No problems so far,(knock on wood). I guess, when you have a problem with a product and the company, it leaves a bad taste, and one tends to avoid using the product no matter how good it may be. I hope I never get to that point because I throughly enjoy using the Cuddeback, in every aspect. But hey, nothing lasts forever, not even us. 
never say never
patience is the companion of wisdom

charlie 01

Postby charlie 01 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Got one still in velvet. A nice, wide, heavy beamed 8pt.

never say never
patience is the companion of wisdom

Previous

Return to Scouting Cameras