This is Only Good Through Monday

Vital Information is an educational resource from Deer & Deer Hunting. The CD contains hunting wisdom about shot placement, biology, physiology and ethics. How has it helped your hunt?
Dan Schmidt

This is Only Good Through Monday

Postby Dan Schmidt » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:16 am

Hi everyone,
We have a special offer on the new Vital Information Whitetail Behavior DVD, but it is only good through Monday, Feb. 15. Enter the code that follows my message, and you will get an additional 20% off. It is my humble opinion that this video is the best one we have produced to date. It includes some of the best deer behavior footage ever captured on film.

To get the discount, enter coupon code: PRES10

That brings the price down to just a little more than $10. I guarantee you will watch this over and over again.

You can order the DVD at this link:

http://tinyurl.com/ybnqvtx
Daniel E. Schmidt, Editor, Deer & Deer Hunting

ranwin33

RE: This is Only Good Through Monday

Postby ranwin33 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:18 am

I've seen this DVD, and as someone who is usually pretty sceptical about these kind of things, I can say that it is worth the price.

Take advantage of the offer.
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

Powell1120

Postby Powell1120 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Mine is on the way along with my new calendar.

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:49 pm

I know this may have just expired..But I hope everyone took advantage of this deal.. It truly was an amazing dvd and well worth the money! I learned a LOT from it, and over all am very pleased with it.
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

Return to Vital Information