throw n gro food plot

Discuss Quality Deer Management issues here!
tcross1

throw n gro food plot

Postby tcross1 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:28 pm

I planted this stuff and his has grown in great but it seems the deer haven't touched it I also have corn at this spots too. Do deer prefer corn over the food plot?

EatDeer

Re: throw n gro food plot

Postby EatDeer » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:19 am

That's the problem with food plots...if the deer have 1000 arces of ag fields in the area.... the deer don't need them plots to survive.

The best advice I ever received to improve my hunting area was to seek out the limiting factor, such as, if they don't have protective cover plant it, and they will come.
"Let a young buck go, so he can grow."

Sfifacoins

Re: throw n gro food plot

Postby Sfifacoins » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:55 am

This option will displease some, especially those who choose a more regarded strategy toRS Gold soccer models, however, it was necessary to keep the experience from EA Activities in phase with the periods.The more perform done by EA Activities concentrates on a particular gamer, often beset by critique from lovers and the press: the goalie. FIFA 15 has a whole new program forArcheage Gold the control of excessive protection, as well as an enhanced synthetic intellect, the figures 1 animated graphics have now much more genuine than in previous periods, with falls, refused fists, parades at the far publish and, just to make factors even more genuine, awesome protecting geese.

Return to QDM • Quality Deer Management