How about a photo library and seminar thread?

Discuss Quality Deer Management issues here!
MikeinMO

How about a photo library and seminar thread?

Postby MikeinMO » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:22 am

I'd like to see those of you who take lots of pictures post some good ones of button bucks, and also chime into a discussion of all the ways to ID them by behavior etc. Teaching young hunters, (and even some experienced ones) to positively ID button bucks, especially at longer ranges during rifle seasons, can be a real challenge. Having picture examples that feature as many distinguishing characteristics as possible might be very educational.

Thoughts?

buckhunter21

RE: How about a photo library and seminar thread?

Postby buckhunter21 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:42 pm

I think this is a pretty good idea, and would may get more attention than having it on the regular website (the seminar info mainly)...I'm not saying take it down from the main webpage, but add it here too. 
QDM!

MikeinMO

RE: How about a photo library and seminar thread?

Postby MikeinMO » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:44 am

ORIGINAL: buckhunter21

I think this is a pretty good idea, and would may get more attention than having it on the regular website (the seminar info mainly)...I'm not saying take it down from the main webpage, but add it here too. 

Can you clarify what you're suggesting here? Should I put this topic on the General Forum? I think it fits here better because leaving buttons unmolested is key to QDM unless there's a serious general overpopulation.

Return to QDM • Quality Deer Management