New Food plot

Discuss Quality Deer Management issues here!
ajkremer22

Re: New Food plot

Postby ajkremer22 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Your right Ms badger...arrest and slay are expensive. I will have to dedicate more time to my plots and make a point of getting out their to cut and hand weed. Hopefully with a little work I can get them under control.

rthomas4

Postby rthomas4 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:02 am

I use glysophates prior to planting, and then just let 'em go. Most of the weeds that come up are stuff the deer will browse on anyhow, so they don't negatively impact the food plots. I also get a lot of volunteer plants from previous food plots that will come back, especially turnips, mustard, and other brassicas.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, QDMA, DU, NWTF, ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

neimenggu

Postby neimenggu » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:54 am

Nowadays,Nike Air Max 90 Damhave been introduced in the market as being the third generation of Nike Air Max shoes. However, in point of fact, only from reasonable length of time from the introduction of those new shoes, people set out to pay certain care about them. The acknowledged model among all Nike excellent running shoes should consider Nike Air Max 2009 which deserves to become a typical example as a type of great and popular jogging shoes. The leather and mesh adopted as material in uppers of air max 2009 make these sneakers breathable and light. The heel of these shoes comprises polyurethane and max air spring which may be seen. Thus it truly is fair to express that Nike Air Max 2009 shoes are classic ones among all Nike shoes.

We must also mentionNike Air Max 90 Dam Reaclassic BW shoes which might be thought to be one of the big products on the globe of sports footwear in relation to the wonderful athletic shoes. using these shoes on feet, you'll have the excellence with their various functions. A large many people inside planet all suppose that Nike designer Air Max shoes is treatable among the greatest running sneakers inside sports market. Surf on the internet, there you can learn about more information of such shoes.

About Nike designer Air Max 2011 shoes; there're wonderful sports sneakers, too. They may be certain to make wearers shoes better performance when you are performing sports and bring them fashion, comfort together with much capacity. Furthermore , i wish to spare a long time on the net to get for some comments about designer Nike Air Max 2011. Based on each of the reviews, wearing air max 2011 shoes, you would enjoy great comfort, along with fact, these footwear have won much favor and praise from many people. I then was driven by these positive comments as well as experimented with obtain a set of two air max shoes to experience a try. These sneakers turn to be cheap and great, which makes me very satisfied. These footwear are absolutely worthy our any cost.

It's seen to us the class of Nike Air Max series include many members like Nike Air Max 87, Nike Air Max 90 Rea,Nike Air Max 95, Nike Air Max 2009, Nike Air Max LTD, Nike Air Max skyline and the like. Among each of the above types of air max shoes, every one will illustrate your personality and good taste towards the largest extent. Regarding Nike designer Air Max 91; we can easily infer its producing year looking at the name, i.e., the season of 1991. When you be ready to receive a set of two satisfying jogging sneakers, then, from my mindset, you'd better buy designer Air Max 91 shoes. Individuals who like breathable shoes is beneficial extra focus to the cheap air max 2011 shoes that can surly their wise choice. Most of these shoes are endowed using a visual landmark, great cushion and strong stability.

Previous

Return to QDM • Quality Deer Management