Summit Climber Slipping

Have you ever fallen? Share your story ... it might save someone else's life!
tvstudent

Re: Summit Climber Slipping

Postby tvstudent » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:20 pm

This is a survey that I made as part of a project for a class that I am currently enrolled. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone who hunts would take this survey. in.https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19XdLLl ... M/viewform

kellory

Re: Summit Climber Slipping

Postby kellory » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:33 pm

Welcome to the forum. I took your survey, and I would suggest another line be added to allow for comments. "Apperatus" could mean nearly anything, so pricing one blindly is pretty useless. As to priceing of stands, that too, is all over the board. I often pick up mine after the season for a large discount. (who really cares if it is last year's model?) I sometimes get them for $35-$50.and there are mant types of stands as well, so one size does not fit all.
I might suggest, starting a new thread, and laying out your design for the forum, then we could critique your idea, help iron out flaws, and emphsize what really matters in a stand, or stand raising gizmo. Many of us already have special ways to do these things, easily, quickly, and safely. ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Previous

Return to Tree Stands