rocky vs hss

Have you ever fallen? Share your story ... it might save someone else's life!
Bowtechian

RE: rocky vs hss

Postby Bowtechian » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:55 pm

I usually wear my pro hss vest under my scent-loc jacket. No snagging issues and is still easy to get to items in pockets.

I'll also have to agree with Joel, cheap & safety harness probably should not be used in the same sentence.

gunther89

Postby gunther89 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:12 pm

I got a hunter safety system and even though it was expensive I would much rather pay the extra money for my life if I would ever fall.

mag30079

Postby mag30079 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:35 am

Thanks for the feed back, I'm still not sure what one to get. Kribbz I had the same idea about the reverseable hhs, the thicker material would act as an extra layer, and Paulie and everyone else thanks for the info on the snagging thing. I read some customer ratings on the Cabelas wesite and afew complained abouththe snaggin thing. Of corse theres always afew not happy with something.

I'm going after Christmas to check them out

thanks again

Nubs

Postby Nubs » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:07 am

I purchased the reversible vest, cameo on one side blaze orange on the other. I love the vest! Extremely easy to use, comfortable, fashionable, and over all a great product. They are a little spendy but like someone else said, if it saves your life it is worth every penny.

mag30079

Postby mag30079 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:20 am

I bought the reversable one also. This is a very nice harness, I can't wait to try it out. One thing I read about the HSS vest is they have UV dye in them.

Is there any harm in washing this harness in the washing machine. I have been using dead down winds laundry soap and have had good luck with it.

Any thoughts? Tricks? Secrets?

Goose

Postby Goose » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:40 am

The best way Ive seen and will be doing this year is putting water and soap and a rubber made or some kinda tub and hand washing it in there. Then let it air dry.
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Previous

Return to Tree Stands