I love the Summit Viper SS!!!!!

Have you ever fallen? Share your story ... it might save someone else's life!
GUNSMITHINBULLDOG

I love the Summit Viper SS!!!!!

Postby GUNSMITHINBULLDOG » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:33 am

A few years ago I worked part time at a major sporting goods store at the gun counter. During hunting season we would sell all kinds of tree stands and put one of each model on display. One particular year we had one support beam leftover without a tree stand on it so the manager just told me to pick a model and put a duplicate out just to fill up the empty space and make the display look better. I decided to put out another vipper ss.

Fastforward to after hunting season, we take all the tree stands down and sell off the displays. "Somebody" lost the boxes to the two viper ss's so i just stuck them up in the warehouse to use again the next season. One day the store manager comes around to look at the warehouse and starts fussing at me to get rid of "that crap up in the warehouse". i explain to him that the packaging and safety harnessess are missing and that we cant sell them. He says "Well, do you want them?" I said "How much?" He says "$20 a piece just get them the hell out of here!"

brentedwards

RE: I love the Summit Viper SS!!!!!

Postby brentedwards » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:12 am

I'll give you $40 a piece! That's double your money! HAHAHA!!! I guess you were definately in the right place at the right time! I just paid $225 for my Viper SS.

Return to Tree Stands