tripod stands

Have you ever fallen? Share your story ... it might save someone else's life!
easports

tripod stands

Postby easports » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:37 am

Can anyone direct me to a site to purchase a low cost, mobile tripod stand? I want the minimum height to be 10 feet.

pickleguy

Re: tripod stands

Postby pickleguy » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:54 am

How mobile, do you want to move it by hand trailer, daily weekley or seasonaly?
�If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.It is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved

easports

Postby easports » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:47 am

I thinking I can moving the stand to a location with an ATV and set it up. The tripod stand will be at a location for at least 2 weeks. Depending on deer movement I might relocate the stand within a 50 to 75 yard radius. At that point I would hand carry it.

kellory

Postby kellory » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:20 pm

You could mount it on skids, and tow it or put it on wheels, and leveler jacks. both methods should be able to be moved with a ATV, I'd think with a minumum of fuss. model of tripod would not matter, if you are at all handy.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Learderlowlew

Buying Celebrex

Postby Learderlowlew » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Purchase Celebrex
Borderline elevations of one or more liverassociated enzymes may occur in up to 15% of patients taking NSAIDs, and notable elevations of ALT or AST approximately 3 or more times the upper limit of normal have been reported in approximately 1% of patients in clinical trials with NSAIDs.
Celebrex Dosage
Celebrex From Canada
Order Celebrex
Is Celebrex Safe
Celebrex Uses
Other factors that increase the risk of GI bleeding in patients treated with NSAIDs include concomitant use of oral corticosteroids or anticoagulants, longer duration of NSAID therapy, smoking, use of alcohol, older age, and poor general health status.
Symptoms Of Celebrex
Celecoxib Online
Buy Celebrex In Canada
Consider starting treatment at half the lowest recommended dose in poor metabolizers CYP2C933.
Celecoxib Celebrex
Celebrex Coupons
Cheap Celebrex
Where To Buy Celebrex
Purchase Celebrex Online
Meloxicam Vs Celebrex
Celebrex Side Effects
Celebrex Canada
Most spontaneous reports of fatal GI events are in elderly or debilitated patients and therefore special care should be taken in treating this population.

Return to Tree Stands