hunting mass

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
pw1242

hunting mass

Postby pw1242 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:10 am

im having the hardest deer season ever the begining of the seson i had a few 3 point and 6 pointer come in but let them pass for the big 12 pointer im hunting on 15 acers of private property in sudbury ma and i have moved my stands to a open feild where there is hight traffic but i have gone in as early as 4am and i cant get to my stands with out running into them im any idea im running out of time seasons almost over and i about to set up a ground blind and spend the knight i have four boys and putting meat on the table is important not to mention my wife is getting frustrated with me and i dont want to just kill any deer i would like to get that big boy i keep seeing on the cames

kellory

Re: hunting mass

Postby kellory » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:25 am

Stop trying to get there before them. If you keep running into them, either creep in during legal hunting hours and bag them, or hunt them from the ground. until you get to your stand,
Other than that, differ you route. come from a different direction. See if you can get permission to enter from a neighbors lot in another direction. Or even act and snort like a deer when you get busted on the way in in the early morning dark.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:30 am

If you find it impossible to get past them in the morning, I'd try an evening hunt. You might be able to catch them coming into the field. I am assuming that your stand is not right on the edge of the field. If it is, I'd move it further back into the woods overlooking the trail that is used to enter the field. They may be staging just in the woods before entering.
Good luck.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

maochiyu

Postby maochiyu » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:11 am

Hey,your post is very good,and I totally enjoyed it.How about this one? with the winter's coming,there is necessary for you to have an excellent shoes,welcome here and find your love!Ugg pas cher Also attracted by these uggs.

buyUGGhere

Postby buyUGGhere » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:39 am

Here is my new findings,are you also crazy with UGGs? I like to run in

the snowy day,and with a warm Uggs are perfect,do you agree with me.Wish

you will have a good winter.Acheter

bottes Ugg
:D :D

Return to Breaking News