Nicotine Fits While in the Stand?

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
ras_killdeer

Nicotine Fits While in the Stand?

Postby ras_killdeer » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:49 am

[font="Times New Roman"][/font]Do You Smoke? If you do and you smoke while hunting How do you not alert EVERY DEER around? Solution. Switch to an Eletronic Cigarette / Pipe or Cigar. The nicotine fluid comes in mint flavor or Apple flavor which is less likely to spook the deer and with apple it may actually attract them. There are also added benifits. No tar in your lungs: No secondhand smoke: No cyanide: No Carbon-Monoxide: ect. ect. and after you get the device of your choice the Nicatine Liquid ("juice") cost about $5 per CARTON.

If you are interested you can go to my website and check it out.

http://www.esmokeshoppes.com

NO I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING ON MY SITE IT IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY!!!!!

I am just getting this site up and it is not finished but for the best description of the different devices on the market go to the second retailer site listed in my favorites list and choose the "Joey 510 Guide" under "Information" tab on left side of the Home page.

The "Menthol" juice from US vendors is menthol BUT "Menthol" from Chinese sites on my list is really Mint Flavor.

For Apple flavor I purchase unflavored juice from the first vendor on my list in the "VG" (Vegitable Glycern) base liquid and add hard candy apple flavoring that I get from an online candy supply house.

If you have any questions send me an eMail at rsmith@esmokeshoppes.com

Return to Breaking News