Dog shoots man

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
kellory

Re: Dog shoots man

Postby kellory » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Woods Walker wrote:HEY! Let's start a QBM program! Let those short buses grow a bit so we can have more tour buses! :mrgreen:

No, No, NO! You got it all wrong! QBM would only increase the size of the Dang Horn! And we have enough noise polution now! Better to cull those pesky noise makers and turn 'em into minivans! Maybe even into hybrids! Who knows?!? ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:19 pm

kellory wrote:
Woods Walker wrote:HEY! Let's start a QBM program! Let those short buses grow a bit so we can have more tour buses! :mrgreen:

No, No, NO! You got it all wrong! QBM would only increase the size of the Dang Horn!

But....but....I thought that horn size was all that mattered? That's what the guys on TV all seem to be about! Shoot some management buses and then put the smackdown on a Vista-Cruiser!
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

kellory

Postby kellory » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Woods Walker wrote:
kellory wrote:

No, No, NO! You got it all wrong! QBM would only increase the size of the Dang Horn!

But....but....I thought that horn size was all that mattered? That's what the guys on TV all seem to be about! Shoot some management buses and then put the smackdown on a Vista-Cruiser!

I don't know about the vista cruisers, but let the PT cruiser roll on by, they are too small and I hear hard to clean, especially after they've had yuppies.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

scotman

Postby scotman » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:30 am

Haha yea QBM = quality beer management! That is what you get when you down more beer than deer! I'm bewildered how a guy could shoot a school bus? I guess that is why they have a law of no shooting across roadways.
"The deerskin rug on our study floor, the buck's head over the fireplace, what are these after all but the keys which have unlocked enchanted doors, and granted us not only health and vigor, but a fresh and fairer vision of existence" -Paul. Brandreth

Previous

Return to Breaking News