New Whitetail Behavior DVD from D&DH

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
Ben Sobieck

New Whitetail Behavior DVD from D&DH

Postby Ben Sobieck » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:09 am

After much anticipation, late nights and trips to the coffee machine, the new Whitetail Behavior DVD is ready. This DVD continues in the tradition of Vital Information, but with a twist. This time, we've collected tons (and I mean tons) of Grade A, never-before-seen whitetail behavior footage from Deer & Deer Hunting TV.

D&DH experts break down the deer activity biologically, exploring how and why whitetails act in certain situations. But it wouldn't be D&DH if it was all science. We've got fun stuff, too, like up-close footage of bucks making scrapes, rubs and war with rivals.

Click here to get Whitetail Behavior DVD for $12.99.

Wanderer

RE: New Whitetail Behavior DVD from D&DH

Postby Wanderer » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:03 am

Ben,
When I click the link you provide, the price comes up as 12.99 yet, Do I need a special code?

reeper0697

Postby reeper0697 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:19 am

I saw the special price earlier but like Wanderer said now its back to $12.99. I was going to order it but any idea what shipping would cost? I couldn't find a shipping price.
Put me on a mountain, way back in the backwoods
Put me on a lake with biggin' on the line
Put me around a campfire cookin' something I just cleaned

scotman

Postby scotman » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:53 pm

All their gear is 10-40% off so I am just assuming they did not get a chance to reduce the price yet.

Here is the customer support number not sure if you can buy directly through that number or not but maybe calling them before you purchase to clarify.

Our customer service team is available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm central time at 1-800-258-0929 within the U.S. and at 715-445-2214 outside of the U.S.

You can find the shipping information here in this link below.

http://www.krausebooks.com/help#Shipping%20and%20Handling
"The deerskin rug on our study floor, the buck's head over the fireplace, what are these after all but the keys which have unlocked enchanted doors, and granted us not only health and vigor, but a fresh and fairer vision of existence" -Paul. Brandreth

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:56 pm

I went all the way through the process, and I can't get the discount price to show up. I'll try calling in the morning. I might also add the 30-year CD for $59.99.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

scotman

Postby scotman » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:55 pm

ORIGINAL: Everyday Hunter

I went all the way through the process, and I can't get the discount price to show up. I'll try calling in the morning. I might also add the 30-year CD for $59.99.

Steve

I have been eyeing that 30-year cd too Steve. I just received in the mail Classic Deer Camps by Robert Wegner and the Second Edition of Big Bucks the Benoits Way by Bryce M. Towsley. You can not beat the price at 40% off, what a deal.  The Classic Deer Camps by Robert Wegner once I send it in to be autographed will finish off my autographed collection of the books he has published.
"The deerskin rug on our study floor, the buck's head over the fireplace, what are these after all but the keys which have unlocked enchanted doors, and granted us not only health and vigor, but a fresh and fairer vision of existence" -Paul. Brandreth

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:05 am

ORIGINAL: scotman

ORIGINAL: Everyday Hunter

Steve

I have been eyeing that 30-year cd too Steve. I just received in the mail Classic Deer Camps by Robert Wegner and the Second Edition of Big Bucks the Benoits Way by Bryce M. Towsley. You can not beat the price at 40% off, what a deal.  The Classic Deer Camps by Robert Wegner once I send it in to be autographed will finish off my autographed collection of the books he has published.

I couldn't get the discount for the Whitetail Behavior DVD to work. I'm guessing that this is a forum-member's-only discount, and it needs a special code, or the link Ben was given should have had that code in it so that the discount would show up. I'm also guessing that Ben and anyone else who has a role in this has New Year's Eve off, so it can't be addressed until Monday.

I ordered the 30-year CD (with a print-out-&-mailed-with-check order), so I'd be sure to get free shipping for that. Hopefully, the glitch will be fixed after the holiday and we'll be able to get the Whitetail Behavior DVD for $7.79 and the free shipping will still be available.

Patience.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Bryan78

Postby Bryan78 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:35 am

Any news on why it continues to read $12.99 instead $7.99?

Ben Sobieck

Postby Ben Sobieck » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:17 am

Sorry guys, but the discount is no longer in effect. The 40% off was part of a Dec. 30 discount, albeit a very brief one.

Return to Breaking News