If you really want to start a debate watch this video and tell me what you think.

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
U.P.Hunter

If you really want to start a debate watch this video and tell me what you think.

Postby U.P.Hunter » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:32 am

If you really want to start a debate watch this video and tell me what you think. I think that it is going to start a revaluation.  MOLON LABE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMeDmV0ufU

kribbz

RE: If you really want to start a debate watch this video and tell me what you think.

Postby kribbz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:14 am

I like the individual from Britain that says "these americans don't have a blanket right to use these weapons as they feel fit" I'm sorry but isn't that what the meaning of freedom is?

U.P.Hunter

RE: If you really want to start a debate watch this video and tell me what you think.

Postby U.P.Hunter » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:19 am

That's kind of what I thought. I would have to be lying next to the pile of steel before they would ever see my guns!!!

bwhntr

Postby bwhntr » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Those who let their guns be taken and melted down into plows, will plow for those who don't!!

U.P.Hunter

Postby U.P.Hunter » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Thomas Jefferson said that did he not?

Challenger

Postby Challenger » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:48 pm

ORIGINAL: bwhntr

Those who let their guns be taken and melted down into plows, will plow for those who don't!!

Damn, I wish I had said that ... It's too bad so many don't understand that ... note my signature line. [sm=rolleyes.gif]
There are none so blind as those who will not see. Jonathan Swift, 1738

NRA Life Member

Wanderer

Postby Wanderer » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:55 am

I believe it was Thomas Jefferson, but the quote said "those who beat their swords into plowshares, will plow for those who didn't" Thank you U.P. Hunter for posting this. I'm gonna forward the link to a whole bunch of people.

FlDeerman

Postby FlDeerman » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:35 pm

This is why I rejoined the NRA!!!

mightyfofaad

Postby mightyfofaad » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:55 pm

mightyfofaad

Postby mightyfofaad » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:12 pm

ORIGINAL: U.P.Hunter

If you really want to start a debate watch this video and tell me what you think. I think that it is going to start a revaluation.  MOLON LABE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMeDmV0ufU

Curious ... why did you start this post here, when you already started it under Off Topic THIS WILL RUIN YOUR WEEK

Next

Return to Breaking News