BuckMasters??

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
coach

RE: BuckMasters??

Postby coach » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:40 pm

I also WAS a big Buckmasters fan.  Until I realize .....its not hard to shoot a Brute if you pay top $$.
All he USE to shows...is ...I'm sitting here....I see...I shoot.  Please ...buy my product.
Has it change in the last 10-15 years....most likely.  I mean if he's still around he must be doing something right for some of the people that likes him.

I would never compare him to me or all of you hard core hunters.  I'm not a big fan of Ranch.
I like cold wild swamps and ponds, high ridges and natural funnels.

But then again....who am I too judge.  This is my opinion only.  
Cheers
Ottawa, Ontario

schlupis

Postby schlupis » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:41 pm

LOL  I was taking a drink of my beer and had to turn away or I would have spit beer all over the screen, this thread just keeps getting funnier....

smudd55

Postby smudd55 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:23 am

That is hilarious!  I totally know what you mean.  I want to know the science of deer hunting not watching some chuck in a blind in front of a pile of C'mere Deer.

smudd55

Postby smudd55 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:27 am

SHOTGUN RED!! SPEEWWW!

kighty7

Postby kighty7 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:12 am

It is funny you say that. I am a life member of the Buckmasters and I still get calls about joining. I always tell them kindly, Thank you for checking up on me and can you please update your data or system.

poorboy

Postby poorboy » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:53 pm

All these hunting shows are jokes.You see these guys kill huge bucks and there not even nervous or excited when they go to retreve the buck they tell u the products they used to make them a sucsessful hunter hell if i killed a 160 class buck I prob couldnt even talk. Alot of the shows will show a map or diagram of how they planned the hunt and so and so BS the guide places the stands tells them where the deer are comin from what time etc. How and the world is that hunting ?esp looking out across a grain field or food plot and theres 50 deer in it anyone can kill a deer that way .Anyone notice a trend in the newer shows they always kill the the big buck on the last day of the hunt? LOL!!!!! Hunting shows are just like fishing shows a load of BS tryn to sell some type of clothing scents artractent etc never thought about joinin buckmasters and never will

poorboy

Postby poorboy » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Another things that really makes me sick about these so called pro tv hunters ( man ive hunted hard all week to kill this buck how long would these so called pros last hunting if they hunted all year and not get a glimpse at a mature buck much less 2 or 3 years.I flip through the outdoor channels most deer hunting shows now are flimed in texas sitting in a box stand lookin down a dirt road and shooting deer 200 or 300 yards away isnt hunting

ranwin33

Postby ranwin33 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:35 am

Then don't watch them.
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

shadow

Postby shadow » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Same problem with buckmaster for me. They even said on a call to me after I told them for the 5th time that I was not interested in joining and to take my phone number off their list, (which is a law they must/should abide by) that if I go to their website somehow the system recognizes me and they then will follow up with a call.
I haven't been to their site in 6 months and also haven't got a personalized, "how's your hunting season going so far" call either.
Although the letters from their collection agency haven't yet stopped. Hey, I never ordered a subscription and they have no personal info on me.. and I also know its not hurting my credit rating... let the bills keep coming.
With all the deer you may have taken there holds in your memory a special place i'm sure for each one you killed.

Oakarver

Postby Oakarver » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:38 am

I never give/leave my real phone # unless it is some kind of contest I'm entering. Just make up something...give them a # of someone you'd like to get back at...etc.

I remember subscribing when they first came out..but it's been years since I've been a subscriber. Anyone else remember that Buckmasters tape..by Johnny "One Shot" Lee?

Previous

Return to Breaking News