What does "cold fusion Mean ?

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
mightyfofaad

RE: What does "cold fusion Mean ?

Postby mightyfofaad » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:02 am

ORIGINAL: Gulfcapt

Bill you have it all wrong!!!!!!

COLD FUSION is when its 40below.... COLD..... And your ARS is Fusioned to your seat

Heh, heh ... there are a lot worse things you could freeze to your seat. [8D]

Jslotter

Postby Jslotter » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:43 am

ORIGINAL: bmorris

I just heard Scent Blockers new ad stating how advanced their carbon is now. To me carbon is carbon.
Why would they settle in all those lawsuits and then turn around and say how superior their product is ? Makes no sense.

I hear you on that. I see that Scent Lok stuff prices are still thru the roof even after they got got sued. Now, I would think they would start selling their stuff at discount prices. I shop mostly for hunting gear and its fricken retarded on some of the prices. I saw a fusion bow quiver that was like $120. A brand new bow without all the cool accessories for $1200. A camo cold weather top for like $150. And now "Cold Fusion" technology crap. Look dude, I'm a cheapskate hunter and Im hunting for deer, not space aliens. That company can take its cold fusion theory and shove it.
I only hunt on days that end in ' Y '.

hookset6969

Postby hookset6969 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:52 am

I bet if our employer's were willing to pay us all 200 bucks an hour we would take it, Now if we are dumb enough to pay 150 bucks for a shirt why wouldn't Scent-Lok take it [8|] What's better than a law suit is if people were smart enough to quit buying this sh-- the company wouldn't be around long. But until then the rich get richer and the dumb get dumber [:'(]

scottflesher

Postby scottflesher » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Slick Marketing Campaign if you ask me.

mightyfofadd gave me a headache with that talk about chemistry. I knew there was a reason that I'm not a pharmacist. [:D]

I think that Sentlok just change the word CONFUSION into Cold Fusion. That camo will make you blend in with the other broke Americans. LOL

bmorris

Postby bmorris » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:39 pm

I know its hard to keep them apart but it was Scent Blocker after settleling in the other states that has come up with this. I just recieved a letter from a activated Carbon chemist over the week end after I mailed him the new ad. He stated its all smoke and mirrows and is designed to keep people from real science and that they quote the military and medical fields to try and lend some credence to what they claim. They are counting on no one having enough money to take them to court in my opinnion.

danesdad

Postby danesdad » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:54 pm

I'm not 100% sure how activated carbon clothing works, but I'm willing to wager a large sum of money that fusion, cold or otherwise, is not involved. Fusion is a reaction that occurs in nuclear explosions. I would think, if nothing else, the resulting mushroom cloud, firestorm and huge area of complete devastation would tend to frighten game away.
Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.

mightyfofaad

Postby mightyfofaad » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 pm

ORIGINAL: scottflesher

Slick Marketing Campaign if you ask me.

mightyfofadd gave me a headache with that talk about chemistry. I knew there was a reason that I'm not a pharmacist. [:D]

I think that Sentlok just changed the word CONFUSION into Cold Fusion. That camo will make you blend in with the other broke Americans. LOL

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:48 am

I would think, if nothing else, the resulting mushroom cloud, firestorm and huge area of complete devastation would tend to frighten game away.

Oh, come on now. After this happened a few times they'd act like it was a natural occurance! Besides, deer EAT mushrooms. These would be a bit spicier, but they are still mushrooms!

Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Gulfcapt

Postby Gulfcapt » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:54 am

LOLOL hahahah THATS GREAT WW

SoIll Dawg

Postby SoIll Dawg » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:47 am

ORIGINAL: Jslotter

I hear you on that. I see that Scent Lok stuff prices are still thru the roof even after they got got sued. Now, I would think they would start selling their stuff at discount prices. I shop mostly for hunting gear and its fricken retarded on some of the prices. I saw a fusion bow quiver that was like $120. A brand new bow without all the cool accessories for $1200. A camo cold weather top for like $150. And now "Cold Fusion" technology crap. Look dude, I'm a cheapskate hunter and Im hunting for deer, not space aliens. That company can take its cold fusion theory and shove it.

x2.

The prices for some camo is a little (cough) high, to say the least.  If I am going to drop $60 for a button down shirt it better have a little pony playing polo on it and gold in the pocket.

PreviousNext

Return to Breaking News