What does "cold fusion Mean ?

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
SwampLife

RE: What does "cold fusion Mean ?

Postby SwampLife » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:35 pm

I think it means Mike Waddell is a tool like all the rest of them and people pay way too much to smell like dirt and look like a tree.

Whipe your ass and sit still; scent control and camo 101.
No Shortcuts. No Excuses. No Regrets.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:48 pm

"Cold Fusion" is just the 2010 version of, "Forget The Wind And Just Hunt"...........

In other words......BULLS***!!!!
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

mightyfofaad

Postby mightyfofaad » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:14 pm

It just proves that P.T Barnum is alive and well, and so are the suckers that are his rightful prey.

If you make it.. they will buy it ..

COLD FUSION is when its 40 below ..... and your ARSE is Fusioned to your seat

And now "Cold Fusion" technology crap. Look dude, I'm a cheapskate hunter and I'm hunting for deer, not space aliens.

the rich get richer and the dumb get dumber

Sentlok just changed the word CONFUSION into Cold Fusion. That camo will make you blend in with the other broke Americans.

Fusion is a reaction that occurs in nuclear explosions ... if nothing else, the resulting mushroom cloud, firestorm and huge area of complete devastation would tend to frighten game away.

people pay way too much to smell like dirt and look like a tree ... Wipe your ass and sit still ... Scent control & Camo 101.

Thanks guys ... some of the best barbs & one liners I've read in a long time. [:D]

blueeyeddragon76

Postby blueeyeddragon76 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:19 am

I agree mighty.. very entertaining.. especially that last quote... was just what i needed to make smile this morning!
ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU HUNTING IS WRONG... TELL THEM TO READ THE BIBLE:

Now then get your weapons-
Your quiver and your bow-
And go out to the open country-
to hunt some wild game for me

Genesis 27:3

Ifishandhunt

Postby Ifishandhunt » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:51 am

Mightyfo - That's great! I thought they were funny when reading the original posts, but when you put them together like that, it's hilarious! [:D]

bmorris

Postby bmorris » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:02 am

Is anyone aware of a patent pending on how "Cold Fusion" is used to attach activated carbon to hunting clothes ?

Julien Dupuy

Postby Julien Dupuy » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:55 am

I received an Email a few months ago through Deer and deer hunting forum, someone was responding to my Email on Scent blocking clothing. And I can still remember one thing about it.... Keep it simple!!!!

I personaly got caught in this new wave of Supposed anti-alarming deer clothing.... I bought from MEDALIST this is silver ligning clothing wich was supposed to be even better and more odor destructive than carbon clothing... wow what a sucker I am.

I can smell this clothing when I am in the same room, I washed it with all kinds of scent free soap and also fresh earth detergent and sprays..... and It still stinks! I can smell this clothing, so Imagine a deer.

Anyways, Keep it simple.

Look back 50 years ago, even 10 years ago, there was none of this, and we were still hunting and killing deer. My Granpa had an old .270 win. he cleaned once a year, he had an old red and black checkered shirt and used his farming pants. But he hunted with the wind...... he shot his deer every year. If he saw all these gimmicks that are for sale today he would probably laugh.

It's sad to say, build it and they will buy it... is true.

Keep it simple, hunt the wind, know your prey, use baking soda....one of the finest scent supressing products that we can all afford.

Cold fusion..... Cold fusion.... ???? what does it mean.
Probably to fusion all of north america's money into one bank account. That is cold fusion!!!!!

mightyfofaad

Postby mightyfofaad » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:49 am

ORIGINAL: bmorris

Is anyone aware of a patent pending on how "Cold Fusion" is used to attach activated carbon to hunting clothes ?

Applying for a patent doesn't mean didly poo. Getting a patent only means that you're doing something or creating something in a way no one else has or is doing.

Theoretically, you could get a patent for attaching carbon to clothing with Scotch Tape ... that still doesn't mean it does anything. Re-read post #23.

But hey, if you're well off & you don't mind paying $190 for a $20 pair of pants & it makes you feel good ... go for it!
[:)]

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:34 pm

ORIGINAL: Julien Dupuy

Probably to fusion all of north america's money into one bank account. That is cold fusion!!!!!

Apparently a shortened term for cold cash infusion. [:D]

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Or you could say a......."Cold cash advertising infusion that keeps D&DH solvent!" [:D]
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

PreviousNext

Return to Breaking News