New Scent Breakthrough! (CAUTION-HUMOR)

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
Woods Walker

New Scent Breakthrough! (CAUTION-HUMOR)

Postby Woods Walker » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:25 pm

For those of you that like to use scents, this should catch your attention! Now if they can only make it smell like deerburger.......[:D]

A tasty little present for men - Burger King body spray
[/align][/align]

Hadley Freeman
The Guardian, Wednesday 17 December 2008
Article history
[ul][/ul]

Now the man in your life can smell like this burger. Photograph: Burger King/PA

[/align]Still can't think what to get him for Christmas? Socks don't seem to cut it any more? Fret no longer because Burger King is here to help.
The mass purveyor of grilled meat is offering, for a limited time, something even better than their usual piles of beef patties. This week, American men were given the chance to smell like their favourite meat snack with the launch of Flame, Burger King's contribution to the perfume market.
The company describes Flame as "the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broiled meat".
Astonishingly, this elixir costs a mere $3.99 (£2.65). By contrast, one of its competitors, Chanel No 5, for example, costs more than $80.
Flame, a body spray for men, was launched this week online and in a selection of US stores, the list of which can be found on the perfume's website, which is named, appropriately, firemeetsdesire.com.
There, prospective buyers are greeted with what sounds like a melange of Barry White music and an interactive spray can which does not, disappointingly, emit a ray of French fries but morphs into a photograph of scented candles.
Burger King - or "the King" as the company's website refers to it - is not the only celebrity perfume on the market this Christmas.
Kate Moss, for one, will no doubt be putting up a stern fight with her Velvet Hour scent. But the model will surely struggle against a fragrance that has such a noble history: "The Whopper sandwich is America's favourite burger," the website boasts.
"Flame by BK captures the essence of that love and gives it to you. Behold ... now you can set the mood for whatever you're in the mood for." As long as that mood involves meat, presumably.

[/align][/align]
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

coach

RE: New Scent Breakthrough!

Postby coach » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:11 pm

That is too much [:D]...LOL
I heard someone at work talking about this....but thought they were kidding.

Oh my. !!!
Cheers
Ottawa, Ontario

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:47 am

Just when you think you've seen it all...Sure that'll attract the ladies!!!  [:D]  lol
QDM!

Robert Rowland

Postby Robert Rowland » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:56 am

ORIGINAL: buckhunter21

Just when you think you've seen it all...Sure that'll attract the ladies!!!  [:D]  lol

Yea, it will pick up the ladies. Problem is they will all dress out over 400lbs and want to smash you between their buns[:'(]

paulie

Postby paulie » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:15 am

Who in the hell would want to smell like a  BK"whopper"???

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:27 am

ORIGINAL: paulie

Who in the hell would want to smell like a  BK"whopper"???

That was my exact thought also!!!  Go figger........
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:28 am

ORIGINAL: Robert Rowland

ORIGINAL: buckhunter21

Yea, it will pick up the ladies. Problem is they will all dress out over 400lbs and want to smash you between their buns[:'(]

Hmmmm....I dunno, Rob...there's a lot of guys who will pay BIG bucks for that! [:D]
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

tjmeyers

Postby tjmeyers » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:56 am

I see this conversation is degenerating quickly[:D]

ranwin33

Postby ranwin33 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:54 am

Might be good for attracting other men, but that's not a road I plan to travel down.  [:)]

“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

dmcianfa

Postby dmcianfa » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:45 am

I'm not really sure how this relates to deer or deer hunting.  Kind of a waste of space IMO.  I wish the title of this thread didn't conjur me into thinking this was viable topic.  A waste of my time and everyone else's time here.  I know it's funny I guess, but if it had any relevence to this forum then it would be even funnier.  Please don't let this forum get to posts like these or I'll be the first to look elsewhere for knowledge about deer or deer hunting.
"I enjoy and become completely immersed in the challenge and the increased opportunity to become for a time a part of nature. Deer hunting is a classical exercise in freedom. It�s a return to fundamentals that I distinctly feel are basic and right"-F.B.

Next

Return to Breaking News