Does Obama let Gun Owners Work for Him?

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
8uck5nort

Does Obama let Gun Owners Work for Him?

Postby 8uck5nort » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:08 am

Probably not. It is what a man does not says that counts. Nough said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081120/pl_politico/15835

Join a group of your choice to oppose this guy on what is obviously a pet project of his.
Veni, Vidi, Sagittam Mittere, now I'm ready for my nap :)

69Viking

RE: Does Obama let Gun Owners Work for Him?

Postby 69Viking » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:47 am

Wow, this a blatant act by Obama to ensure he only hires those who oppose guns.  This is a bad sign of things to come.  I sure wish I owned a gun shop because sales are going to go even higher with this hitting the news!  I bet a lot of guys and even girls are going to get themselves new guns for Christmas 2008! 

Highlander Archery

Postby Highlander Archery » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:08 pm

Notice how he is not saying much about anything? Like the auto bailout stuff...Seems he is voting PRESENT again.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:29 am

Come now, there's a logical explanation for all this.

Let's hear ranwin and the others that voted for him rationalize this. I, for one, am ready to be enlightened.

Maybe President elect Bamboozel 'em is just being very cautious about who he's selecting.....just like he was with Bill Ayers.

Demoderby4

Postby Demoderby4 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:04 am

Lots of complaining about obama, and i understand why, im not trying to start anything by any means, im just saying i hope you guys went out to vote against him, im not accusing any of you of not doing so, im just saying if you didnt then there is really no point to all this nagging on, and on about it. If you didnt vote you didnt do your part to try to stop him from getting into office you have no reason to complain. He's going to be in office came january, all we can do is see what happens, again i don't mean to start anything i just get sick of hearing about people who complain about a certain person in office and don't give a rats a** to get out and vote when the time comes. Sorry again i really don't mean to "ruffle any feathers" just had to get that out.

69Viking

Postby 69Viking » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:53 am

I Voted and it wasn't for Obama.  Now I'm looking for a good place to hide my guns!  LOL!

8uck5nort

Postby 8uck5nort » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:31 am

Ditto 69Viking!
Veni, Vidi, Sagittam Mittere, now I'm ready for my nap :)

Demoderby4

Postby Demoderby4 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:54 am

I'm glad you guys aren't like the people i hear in school or at work lol, they complain about it and attempt to do nothing to affect the outcome of the vote. I don't like what im hearing about obama and this gun ban policies and all that but i really don't think its going to be as terrible as some guys make it out to be. Call me stupid of naive, but thats hope i feel. With that said i will stop lol, im not trying to start anything, i hope these articles in the news and everything are wrong about his anti gun obsession, and its just good to always take a look at the author/columnist and see what side they are on (left or right) that matters a whole bunch, but sorry im not trying to lecture lol.

deerhunter713

Postby deerhunter713 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:20 pm

Demoderby4 -- quit your snivelling.  Stand up for what you believe in and back it by all means, even if it means "starting something" which you claim you don't want to start multiple times every time you start to say something.  Have some convictions in your beliefs.  Do you think Ted Nugent would start any of his speeches with "I don't want to start something"?  Of course not.  Have some balls, step up to the plate, and speak your mind and expect, encourage, and deal with the debate you might get in to...and be a better person because of it.  Too many spineless anti-Americans voted in this election, this is why we have the Demon-Crat in waiting.
NRA Life Member

The Second Amendment should have been the First Amendment, because without the Second Amendment, there would be no other rights.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:13 pm

ORIGINAL: Demoderby4

I'm glad you guys aren't like the people i hear in school or at work lol, they complain about it and attempt to do nothing to affect the outcome of the vote. I don't like what im hearing about obama and this gun ban policies and all that but i really don't think its going to be as terrible as some guys make it out to be. Call me stupid of naive, but thats hope i feel. With that said i will stop lol, im not trying to start anything, i hope these articles in the news and everything are wrong about his anti gun obsession, and its just good to always take a look at the author/columnist and see what side they are on (left or right) that matters a whole bunch, but sorry im not trying to lecture lol.

"I don't like what im hearing about obama and this gun ban policies and all that but i really don't think its going to be as terrible as some guys make it out to be."

I have a few questions for you.

Do you know what the recent HELLER decision was about in the Supreme Court?

Do you know by what margin it passed?

Are you aware of the implications if it gone gone the other way?

Are you also aware of the Amicus Brief that was filed in support of the Heller case which McCain signed onto by Obama refused?

I you know the answer to these questions then I don't think you would have made the above quote.

Abuse and denial of our second amendment rights may not be at the top of Bamboozle'em's list right now, but I assure you that when the issue comes up we WILL be the worse off for it. This man and the people in power in his party are NO FRIENDS of gun owners.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Next

Return to Breaking News