Knife Control In Massachussetts (Where Else?)

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
Woods Walker

RE: Knife Control In Massachussetts (Where Else?)

Postby Woods Walker » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:05 am

ORIGINAL: bigdeer

What happen to the knives?
[font="times new roman"]Can't we all just get a long? we need to now.[/font]
[font="times new roman"]If or win [/font]Gun rights [font="times new roman"]comes up,[/font] will have to fight
But we need jobs two. We need healthcare.
I was hurt in 2000 almost broke my neck can't work some jobs.
I have no healthcare, I work, can't find a good job.
I almost broke my leg out hunting. On week ago
It was not broke but my lower leg had a softball on it.
Leg is black & blue, still very big and hard to walk on it.
I am not on WELFARE but I need help to pay the doc. bill.
All we can do is hope and pray this change will be good? If not
In 4years we will do it again (just glad no more TV ads. Phone call for 2 years I hope)

On a sad note.
A OHIO deer hunter apparently suffocated when he fell from a tree stand and became suspend in his safety harness 20 ft. off the ground. He was 35year old.
My heart goes out to the family.

While I sympathize with your personal plight, if you are saying that we need socialized medicine, then I strongly disagree with you.

I belive that it is WRONG, and un-American, for to have the government send men with guns to my house, to forcibly take money from MY pocket and the pocket of my family to pay for YOUR health issues. I have my own heath issues. I cannot get regular coverage. But we manage. Foisting the horror of Soviet style health care on us would be a national tragedy of the first order.

What's next? Forcibly taking from me more money that I earned to pay for someone's else's car? Or computer? Or house (oh wait....we're already doing that).

We're on a slippery slope here folks. Be careful of what you wish for........
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

gutpile

Postby gutpile » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:04 pm

ORIGINAL: Woods Walker

ORIGINAL: bigdeer

What happen to the knives?
[font="times new roman"][size="3"]Can't we all just get a long? we need to now.[/size][/font]
[font="times new roman"][size="3"]If or win [/size][/font]Gun rights [font="times new roman"][size="3"]comes up,[/size][/font] will have to fight
But we need jobs two. We need healthcare.
I was hurt in 2000 almost broke my neck can't work some jobs.
I have no healthcare, I work, can't find a good job.
I almost broke my leg out hunting. On week ago
It was not broke but my lower leg had a softball on it.
Leg is black & blue, still very big and hard to walk on it.
I am not on WELFARE but I need help to pay the doc. bill.
All we can do is hope and pray this change will be good? If not
In 4years we will do it again (just glad no more TV ads. Phone call for 2 years I hope)

On a sad note.
A OHIO deer hunter apparently suffocated when he fell from a tree stand and became suspend in his safety harness 20 ft. off the ground. He was 35year old.
My heart goes out to the family.

[size="3"]While I sympathize with your personal plight, if you are saying that we need socialized medicine, then I strongly disagree with you.[/size]
[size="3"][/size] 
[size="3"]I belive that it is WRONG, and un-American, for to have the government send men with guns to my house, to forcibly take money from MY pocket and the pocket of my family to pay for YOUR health issues. I have my own heath issues. I cannot get regular coverage. But we manage. Foisting the horror of Soviet style health care on us would be a national tragedy of the first order. [/size]
[size="3"][/size] 
[size="3"]What's next? Forcibly taking from me more money that I earned to pay for someone's else's car? Or computer? Or house (oh wait....we're already doing that). [/size]
[size="3"][/size] 
[size="3"]We're on a slippery slope here folks. Be careful of what you wish for........[/size]

it will cost 75 billion the first year for health coverage, when my company dumps my health care and Obama bankrupts America with his socialized medicine then what do I do for coverage... Obama will bankrupt America he has to many plans that will cost tax payers way to much...
Wheat is harvested, Animals are killed...

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:38 am

Government doesn't have much of a positive track record in managing ANYTHING in an effective, cost efficinet way.

A government run health care system would I fear, bestow upon us another bureacracy with the efficiency of the postal service, coupled with the compassion of the IRS. But this time, instead of your mail and your money, we're taling about your health, and even your life itself.

No thank you.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:10 am

amtrak thats all i got to say
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:48 am

ORIGINAL: 69Viking

Obama and leadership skills used in the same sentence, now that's funny!  I guess it just goes to show you a good speaker can talk enough bull to get himself so far, hopefully that success ends on Nov. 4th, 2008. 

Obama and leadership skills ? I think they call that an Oxi-moron !

I guess we almost forgot ------ Osama , Obama , whatever was a Community Organizer !!!
Semper Fi !

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:53 am

In regard to the knife issue .........no doubt the Liberals will probably want to serialize Knives , baseball bats , etc .................[8|]
Semper Fi !

Previous

Return to Breaking News