Knife Control In Massachussetts (Where Else?)

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
Woods Walker

RE: Knife Control In Massachussetts (Where Else?)

Postby Woods Walker » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:02 pm

ORIGINAL: buckhunter21

A long history of past success or experience doesn't always mean future success...All you guys are banking on McCain because he has all this experience, etc.  That doesn't mean much all the time.  Some people are natural born leaders and Obama is one of those people.

I ask you this...Why don't you do the same thing for the governor of 100 people, I mean of Alaska?

LOL!!!!   You can't even list ONE qualification, can you?

OK...I'll play your game. You claim that Obama is a natural born leader. WHY?  WHAT has he actually DONE to show that he's a "leader".  What's he lead? What objectives has the people or entities that he "lead" achieved? What's his track record?

NO ONE is a leader simply because they SAY they are, or if you think they are.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Are you kidding me...Do you want me to write a novel?  I've posted on this thread numerous times and I've said what I wanted to say.  I'm not going to waste anymore of my time putting Obama's record down and then going back and forth back and forth because I'm sure you'll have something to say about it that it isn't true, etc. etc.  This is almost like the crossbow thread, a neverending black hole.  I've said what I wanted to say...We'll agree to disagree.

gutpile

Postby gutpile » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:42 pm

ORIGINAL: Woods Walker

A long history of past success or experience doesn't always mean future success...All you guys are banking on McCain because he has all this experience, etc.  That doesn't mean much all the time.  Some people are natural born leaders and Obama is one of those people.

I ask you this...Why don't you do the same thing for the governor of 100 people, I mean of Alaska?

[size="3"]LOL!!!!   You can't even list ONE qualification, can you?[/size]
[size="3"][/size] 
[size="3"]OK...I'll play your game. You claim that Obama is a natural born leader. WHY?  WHAT has he actually DONE to show that he's a "leader".  What's he lead? What objectives has the people or entities that he "lead" achieved? What's his track record?[/size]
[size="3"][/size] 
[size="3"]NO ONE is a leader simply because they SAY they are, or if you think they are. [/size]

Obama successfully sued the government to make loans more available to poor people, and look at the mess we are in now..
Wheat is harvested, Animals are killed...

gutpile

Postby gutpile » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:44 pm

Are you kidding me...Do you want me to write a novel?  I've posted on this thread numerous times and I've said what I wanted to say.  I'm not going to waste anymore of my time putting Obama's record down and then going back and forth back and forth because I'm sure you'll have something to say about it that it isn't true, etc. etc.  This is almost like the crossbow thread, a neverending black hole.  I've said what I wanted to say...We'll agree to disagree.

You could of just said you know nothing about the guy! And that you are being a good dem by not questioning him or any of his actions..very easy..
Wheat is harvested, Animals are killed...

69Viking

Postby 69Viking » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:00 am

Obama and leadership skills used in the same sentence, now that's funny!  I guess it just goes to show you a good speaker can talk enough bull to get himself so far, hopefully that success ends on Nov. 4th, 2008. 

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:57 am

[:D]

dmcianfa

Postby dmcianfa » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:18 am

Wow, if this wasn't skirting the question I don't know what is?  Sounds like Obama[:D][:D] Not really answering the question with answers, but with more questions!!!!!  This statement makes me laugh buckhunter 21
"I enjoy and become completely immersed in the challenge and the increased opportunity to become for a time a part of nature. Deer hunting is a classical exercise in freedom. It�s a return to fundamentals that I distinctly feel are basic and right"-F.B.

bigdeer

Postby bigdeer » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:30 pm

What happen to the knives?
[font="times new roman"]Can't we all just get a long? we need to now.[/font]
[font="times new roman"]If or win [/font]Gun rights [font="times new roman"]comes up,[/font] will have to fight
But we need jobs two. We need healthcare.
I was hurt in 2000 almost broke my neck can't work some jobs.
I have no healthcare, I work, can't find a good job.
I almost broke my leg out hunting. On week ago
It was not broke but my lower leg had a softball on it.
Leg is black & blue, still very big and hard to walk on it.
I am not on WELFARE but I need help to pay the doc. bill.
All we can do is hope and pray this change will be good? If not
In 4years we will do it again (just glad no more TV ads. Phone call for 2 years I hope)

On a sad note.
A OHIO deer hunter apparently suffocated when he fell from a tree stand and became suspend in his safety harness 20 ft. off the ground. He was 35year old.
My heart goes out to the family.

hh23viking

Postby hh23viking » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:48 am

I hear that Obama has plans for all of us to" start eating with our hands" after he gets in..No knives,guns,bows,forks or spoons..all too dangerous and it's not fair anyway that some of us have more knives then others .. Nugent in 2012..HH

8uck5nort

Postby 8uck5nort » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:32 am

Mmmmkay, I'm a little late on this one, but hear it goes.

1. Two anwer a question from earlier "What happened to the knife debate"? Regulation is political tool to control you so discussing a president who now in hindsight is going after your second ammendment rights as recently posted in this very forum does tie into this thread, ummm, albiet loosely.

2. No president past, present or future has ever created jobs or lost them.
The only exception to this is if he gives you a post or fires you from said post. This notion that any president will ride around on white stallion flinging job faries out of a magical saddle bag granting you a job is ridiculous. For the last time CONGRESS controls the purse strings and passes legislation spending money that they do not have. The president can ASK for things, and declare emergencies, and execute into law what CONGRESS puts in front of him, etc... (OBTW CONGRESS is and has been run by the dems for the last couple/4 years now, but somehow that was conveniently glossed over). Our current crises really evolved from the type of CONGRESS we elect. 

The repubs do share the blame for these current problems we face. They have deep roots some going back to the 70's when we didn't learn our lesson from the first gas crunch! They ran things for about 12 years and didn't do a darn thing about it either.

3. 99.9% of politicians are professional liars. Most of them were lawyers. (First clue)! Obama bin Biden included. 'Nough said.

4. I'll reserve judgement on Obama bin Biden and their redistribution schemes as far as the economy/infrastructure, health care and other needed social programs (yes I do believe there are a few important and needed assistance programs), but I just don't like a person who wants to take fundamental rights. It smacks of populist ruling (i.e. Chavez in Venezuela). I'd rather be self sufficient and free to succeed or fail as the social norm rather than the welfare style and "you gotta give me cause I'm this, or I'm that", which in my experience is abused more than most dems would admit. (It is their personal voting block, just another way to "buy" votes).

Back to deer this just depresses me [:-].
Veni, Vidi, Sagittam Mittere, now I'm ready for my nap :)

PreviousNext

Return to Breaking News