Brady Campaign Endorses Obama

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
69Viking

RE: Brady Campaign Endorses Obama

Postby 69Viking » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:07 am

Hilltop I couldn't have said it better.  The gun restrictions will only affect those that follow the law.  Crack Cocain is Illegal and does it still get bought and sold by the criminals, yes!  Gun restrictions will only hurt innocent people's right to defend themselves. 

Highlander Archery

Postby Highlander Archery » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:11 am

ORIGINAL: hilltop

I hope everyone here understands the magnitude of gun controls. The only people that abide by controls and laws are the good law abiding citizens. It matters not to the bad guys. They WILL get their weapons regardless. I do not believe however that senator Obama understands this concept as evidenced by his record. I know there are those who will vote for Obama and it is great to live in this nation that protects that right, however, if there are congressional races in your states keep this in mind when casting those votes also.

A pro gun Congress will be the only way to prevent an Obama Admin. from forcing anti gun legislation.

hunter480

Postby hunter480 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:52 pm

ORIGINAL: buckhunter21

ORIGINAL: hunter480

Yup-regardless of what some "enlightened" one`s here would lead you to believe, Barack Huessin Obama will do everything within his new found power, upon becoming President of the United States of America, to disarm you. At the very least, or more likely, as a first step, he`ll work with the anti-gun forces to, make it more difficult to enjoy your Second Amendment rights, make it more expensive for you to enjoy those same rights, and will bring all and any, pressure to bear, that he has available.

Obama is a major threat to your gun rights, and anyone that tells you otherwise, is pissing in your ear and telling you it`s raining.

Hey 480, I'm going to block you since I don't like SPAM!  LOL  Aren't you saying the same thing that that one guy was saying about his TV show?  Trying to give some advice on a subject...Wow, anyways, I think you need to look a little closer at Obama and take the blinders off.  You're way off base on what you think...Trust me.

What blinders?

barack Hussein Obama wants all concealed carry banned, he voted to limit handgun purchases to 1 a month. He believes all handguns should be banned. He believes a legal gun manufacturer should be able to be sued due to criminal misuse of a product. He believes that if a citizen uses a firearm to defend themselves in their own home, they should be able to be prosecuted. He has voted to ban nearly all rifle ammo used in hunting and sport shooting, so what exactly am I not getting?

Again, the Second Amendment IS NOT about hunting, it`s about a free people being able to defend themselves. Obama, and especially in conjunction with a majority in the House and Senate is a massive threat to all gun owners rights.

You may as well stop your misinformation campaign, because most of us here aren`t dumb enough to buy the lie that Obama isn`t a threat to us.

howhill1

Postby howhill1 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:39 am

there is no doubt that the next 4 years are going to be tough to say the least . i must say again that now more than ever we need to band together to face a common enemy. recruit your friends nieghbors and family. write and call your elected officials, attend any and all rallies, meetings, and any other pro gun activities that you can. write your local papers. do everything within your power to convey the message that we as gun owners are'nt a bunch of nuckle draggers that we are inteligent , responsible, people.and most of all pray daily that what damages are done between now and 2012 aren't irreversible.
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

hunter480

Postby hunter480 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:54 am

Just a little headline I found on Yahoo news that made me think of all the folks who are poo pooing obama and his anti-gun history and agenda, saying, he`s got too much to worry about to mess with us.

Economy won't stop Obama's priorities, aides say

He`s dangerous, he`s a threat to all law-abiding gun owners, and he will do all he can to erode our Second Amendment rights.

Previous

Return to Breaking News