New Camo Electric Dirtbike Quiet Enough for Hunting?

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
Corey Graff

New Camo Electric Dirtbike Quiet Enough for Hunting?

Postby Corey Graff » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:38 am

ZERO MOTORCYCLES GOES HUNTING WITH NEW CAMO ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE

- Zero X Electric Motorcycle Camo Kit Now Available Just In Time For Hunting Season -

SANTA CRUZ, Calif. (September 10, 2008) – Zero Motorcycles, the leading electric motorcycle manufacturer, today announced its all-new camouflage decal kit perfect for the hunting enthusiast looking to remain silent and unseen while scouting their targets. Hunters and outdoor adventurers riding the Zero X Electric Motorcycle already have the advantage of a rugged, completely quiet motorcycle, but can now blend into their surrounds with this leafy camouflage decal kit.

"With hunting season quickly approaching we wanted to provide our Zero X customers with a way to personalize their bikes for both functionality and esthetics. Having the option to completely camouflage the Zero X off-road dirt bike allows hunters the opportunity to become unseen when venturing through rough terrain," said Neal Saiki, inventor and founder of Zero Motorcycles. "This machine gives access to narrow trails where traditional 4-wheeled vehicles cannot go, becoming a hunter's most valuable weapon."

The Zero X is a no-compromise electric dirt bike that utilizes lithium-ion technology to deliver surprising power and explosive acceleration. With a 20 horsepower electric motor and a total weight of 145 pounds, the Zero X can keep pace with a conventional 250cc off-road motorcycle, without the noise and pollution.

For more information on the Zero X Electric Motorcycle and the all-new camouflage kit, please visit their web site at: www.zeromotorcycles.com/hunting.

danesdad

RE: New Camo Electric Dirtbike Quiet Enough for Hunting?

Postby danesdad » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Hunting, heck, I'll drive it to work!

dmcianfa

Postby dmcianfa » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:50 am

absolutely genious.  I will be checking the website out and see how much they are.  I've been waiting for something like this!
"I enjoy and become completely immersed in the challenge and the increased opportunity to become for a time a part of nature. Deer hunting is a classical exercise in freedom. It�s a return to fundamentals that I distinctly feel are basic and right"-F.B.

adirondackhunter

Postby adirondackhunter » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:12 am

Give me a break! A bulls....t GIMMICK.
Hunt to live , Live to hunt

ranwin33

Postby ranwin33 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:56 am

$7500 a bit out of my price range, probably more for the camo model.
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

Panman1949

Postby Panman1949 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:36 pm

Would pay $7500 to watch the first non-rider try to pull a deer out with one!!![:D]  PANMAN
Be Aware, Bikes are Everywhere!!

Archery_NUT

Postby Archery_NUT » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:41 pm

i might just watch cause i could use the money for a new car haha
bad day of hunting beats a good day of school or work anytime

Return to Breaking News