PALIN PICKED AS MCCAIN'S VP!

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
shadow

RE: PALIN PICKED AS MCCAIN'S VP!

Postby shadow » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:27 pm

They'll get my vote. He made a great choice, she's very smart, she's cleaned up the political mess in Alaska, she hunts, fishes, snowmobile's, she loves moose stew!! And she's VERY good looking!
And she has more "experience" than obama. She'll be cooking up some stew in DC soon.

howhill1

Postby howhill1 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:27 pm

i love how the dems are attacking her experience level. and osamabama has WHAT? oh thats right hes a community organizer..............
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:58 pm

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:12 am

religion has NO place in politics and politics has NO place in a womans womb.....looks like I'll be voting after all

JPH

Postby JPH » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:39 am

ORIGINAL: msbadger
politics has NO place in a womans womb.....

Yeah, because they cannot vote from within there. [:(]

(^^^Sarcasm Alert!^^^)

hunter480

Postby hunter480 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:48 am

Truth be told, religion, the Christian religion, is woven into the very fabric of this society, even though it`s fading as a yardstick by which to guage moral and legal absolutes.

Furthermore, while it`s true, a woman certainly does have the right to decide what happens with her body, her rights should end, when a child is introduced into her womb. The next President of the United States likely will appoint even more members to the Supreme Court, which could, eventually, move to overturn the evil Roe-V-Wade decision.

Politics are a volatile issue to discuss, and obviously msbadger feels very strongly about her position, but so do I, and many others.

howhill1

Postby howhill1 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:34 am

psalms 127:3-5
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

hunter480

Postby hunter480 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:59 am

ORIGINAL: howhill1

psalms 127:3-5

Psalm 139:13-15

13 For you created my inmost being;
       you knit me together in my mother's womb.
 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
       your works are wonderful,
       I know that full well.
 15 My frame was not hidden from you
       when I was made in the secret place.
       When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

burnnurse1

Postby burnnurse1 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:34 pm

Hunter 480 you couldn't have said it better. The answer to all life's tough questions can be found in the words of our father.......Anyway, I was not that impressed with his decision of Palin to begin with. For McCain to question the experience of Obama then pick Palin as VP who does not have much more, seemed like political suicide to me. The pick was obviously a strategic move to pick up Hillary defectors, and a ballsy move at that. But I love her stance's on abortion and political reform, and the fact that she is a hunter makes me like her more. I feel for her now though b/c the liberal media and Dems are having a field day with the fact that her 17 yo daughter is now pregnant. Which is a bit hypocritical considering that I heard today, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, that Obama himself was conceived out of wedlock. I just think there should be line drawn when it comes to political mudslinging and a candidates children should be off limits!!!!

ranwin33

Postby ranwin33 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:08 am

ORIGINAL: msbadger

religion has NO place in politics and politics has NO place in a womans womb.....looks like I'll be voting after all

Agreed - 100%

PreviousNext

Return to Breaking News