PALIN PICKED AS MCCAIN'S VP!

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
howhill1

RE: PALIN PICKED AS MCCAIN'S VP!

Postby howhill1 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:48 pm

i thought it was doody?
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

ranwin33

Postby ranwin33 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:55 pm

ORIGINAL: JPH

ORIGINAL: ranwin33

Well I'm trying here to figure out who is calling me whacked.  The way the quote is set up it appears JPH, yet I can't find the original post.  However since the quote is in hunter480's post, I have to wonder if he just didn't screw up the quote feature.

So - if hunter480: that type of response is pretty much what I expect from a member of the radical right who has pretty much proven by previous posts he's dealing with some anger issues and social anxieties.  Can't come up with a rational response of substance, so just call a name.  If you don't believe the stuff about Fox News, Rove, etal, then you really should go back to reading your National Enquirer where you probably get the rest of your news. 

If JPH: C'mon, at least slam me with some thought behind it.

Wait a minute! I thought Hunter480 was calling me "wacked". That was what I was replying to in my last post. It's like a bar fight in a bad movie!

Oh well, that's what I get for poking at both sides.

And I would have slamed you with more thought.....Dooty Head!

Thanks for the clarification.  I spend a great deal of time thinking about these posts and if I'm going to get insulted I have an expectation that someone will spend the same amount of time thinking about the insult.

Double Dooty Head!!

I mean Doody Head!!!

Goose

Postby Goose » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:18 pm

I gotta put in my 2 cents on this one. As a proud lutheran I feel that religion should play a major role in elections for people of faith. This country was started and the constitution based on the faith of God. I feel that as a christian there are many views to take into consideration on election day. I have to vote republican in my opinion based on the candidates views on abortion,religion, and homosexuality, you can also throw in there gun rights. Now these are just my beliefs and Im not gonna judge and argue with anyone on their beliefs.
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

ranwin33

Postby ranwin33 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:26 pm

ORIGINAL: Goose

I gotta put in my 2 cents on this one. As a proud lutheran I feel that religion should play a major role in elections for people of faith. This country was started and the constitution based on the faith of God. I feel that as a christian there are many views to take into consideration on election day. I have to vote republican in my opinion based on the candidates views on abortion,religion, and homosexuality, you can also throw in there gun rights. Now these are just my beliefs and Im not gonna judge and argue with anyone on their beliefs.

And I respect those beliefs and your right to have them, although I'm sure our opinions are quite different regarding those subjects.  All I ask is the same courtesy. 

The fact we can both voice our opinions without fear of prosecution is what makes our country great.

...well that and the 2nd amendment.[:)] 
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

Goose

Postby Goose » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:18 pm

AGREED  Image
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Previous

Return to Breaking News