Site Advertising

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
hunter480

Site Advertising

Postby hunter480 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:01 am

Lookit........

I don`t ever say a word about this , but I DO already sponser a Compassion Kid, and I don`t appreciate the pics of the kids on the side banner, the advertising for the other kids sponserships. I know there are other kids out there suffering and doing without, I don`t appreciate having it put in my face every time I come to this site.

Dan, are you willing/able to do something about this?

JPH

RE: Site Advertising

Postby JPH » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:19 pm

Hunter480, if you know something about that orginization that we don't, please let us in on it. Otherwise, why would you object to advertizing for a charity? 

Nobody seems to object to ads featuring cute young girls, or the bowflex dude.

Your post reminds me of a W.C. Fields bit. He looks at a little blind girl, begging on the street and  says, "Hey kid, why doncha' find another corner? You're depressin' me."

schlupis

Postby schlupis » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:07 pm

H480 that post did not need to be made down right nasty. Kinda shows your true colors...

FFKEVIN

Postby FFKEVIN » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:06 pm

ORIGINAL: hunter480

Lookit........

I don`t ever say a word about this , but I DO already sponser a Compassion Kid, and I don`t appreciate the pics of the kids on the side banner, the advertising for the other kids sponserships. I know there are other kids out there suffering and doing without, I don`t appreciate having it put in my face every time I come to this site.

This is a joke, right???  You can't be serious!!!  Really???
�Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.� - Ted Nugent

hunter480

Postby hunter480 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:52 pm

ORIGINAL: schlupis

H480 that post did not need to be made down right nasty. Kinda shows your true colors...

That post wasn`t the least bit nasty. You simply need to get your head OUT where it can get some fresh air.

mhouck06

Postby mhouck06 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:34 pm

480.. man, that was a little uncalled for. its just an ad dude.

schlupis

Postby schlupis » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:03 am

Like I said you are showing your true colors now making stupid comments about where are heads are it was your un needed post on a hunting forum that got this [email=s@#t]s@#t[/email] storm rolling mr. perfect. I think it is you who needs to pull your head out and stop and think about what you are going to type before doing so. Unbelievable how arrogant you are.

After comments like that I cant have any type of respect for you or any of your post to come, I wont know which face you are talking out of because apparantly you have 2.

howhill1

Postby howhill1 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:58 am

Lookit........

there really isn't any limit to your arrogance and elitism is there? and here i thought you just angered your gigantic brain by trying to converse with us stupid folks every day.
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

hunter480

Postby hunter480 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:50 am

ORIGINAL: howhill1

Lookit........

there really isn't any limit to your arrogance and elitism is there? and here i thought you just angered your gigantic brain by trying to converse with us stupid folks every day.

As many of you savy computor types like to say, that was simply IMO, but apparently, not everyone has the freedom to exercise their opinion.

I already sponser a Compassion International kid, I find it extremely depressing to see the faces on these kids who are suffering. That`s just IMO.

howhill1

Postby howhill1 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:21 am

finding it depressing is an opinion demanding it be removed is forcing your opinon on others
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

Next

Return to Breaking News