New Jersey Cirriculum

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!

passin through

RE: New Jersey Cirriculum

Postby passin through » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:01 pm

Apologies for the earlier jests...I do realize how sad this is on many levels.  Schools ban many books because of their content and then they allow this tripe in...It makes no sense to me.  Hunting is our past present and future in this country and they choose to ignore it.  We do live in a protected society that has many delusions.  I hope nothing extreme ever happens to pop thier personal bubbles.  I don't think they could take it.

Highlander Archery

RE: New Jersey Cirriculum

Postby Highlander Archery » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:07 pm

ORIGINAL: passin through

Apologies for the earlier jests...I do realize how sad this is on many levels.  Schools ban many books because of their content and then they allow this tripe in...It makes no sense to me.  Hunting is our past present and future in this country and they choose to ignore it.  We do live in a protected society that has many delusions.  I hope nothing extreme ever happens to pop thier personal bubbles.  I don't think they could take it.

No apologies nesseccary, it is rediculous and PETA has been doing this for years too. The words used are more important in this thread

Previous

Return to Breaking News