lonewolf

dukeriley

lonewolf

Postby dukeriley » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:56 am

i never thought i would spend that much for a climber.well i did and am so happy with it.like the bow holder built in keeps it out of my lap.light and sturdy as a matter of fact it is like standing on the ground .nothing in front of me for my bow to klink against.I had an API shootin star.good stand.to many moving parts.i was sighting in a deer one afternoon let it fly and woops the bow hit the shooting rest as it opened up. ouch.I never thought an arrow could make a nintey degree turn in mid flight .loving the new stand 

S.W.A.T. 33

RE: lonewolf

Postby S.W.A.T. 33 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:47 pm

What model lonewolf climber did u buy and i much does it weight. How much did u spend on it i want to buy the hang on with the ladder sticks. Lonewolfs are sweet nice and light.
SPECILIZED.WHITETAIL.ASSAULT.TEAM.

dukeriley

Postby dukeriley » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:22 pm

i bought the alpha climber paid just over $400 i think it weighs about 14 lbs. thing is sweet quiet like a whisper in the woods.the only thing is the top section is very light when youset it up if you you bump it a little it wants to drop.once your up  and its locked in  good to go.i had it drop once or twice its my second season with it .happy with the purchase

dukeriley

Postby dukeriley » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:25 pm

check that weight its 18 pounds alpha sit and climb

Return to Treestands