treestand theft

piebal

treestand theft

Postby piebal » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:52 pm

hey guys sick of you stand and cameras being stolen i have devoleped the soultion and the proper equipment to attach a GPS micro chip to are stands and trail cams.
i am using our satalites they belong to the tax payer im workin with a small group of guys and have devoleped the equipment. we in the northeast will be the tracking station we devoleped the computer and chips and trackin devices so if you install this micro chip on any of your equipment and it gets stolen it will be a phone call away to retrieve it we will be able to track with pin point accracy to where your stuff is and an ass beatin to who has it ...what do you guys think?
i need the feedback to see if it is worth doing. So let me know what you think...Piebal....PS the price range is going to be under 100 dollars per chip.
and is under patent pending.

krawiech

RE: treestand theft

Postby krawiech » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:14 am

darn good idea i would use it it seems like it would help in court i sed to put myname or a code on all my stands the code was just a letter designation that could me misinterped for a date code i used to hide my name inside the stand on a piece of plastic coated paper hank k

bmstaaf

RE: treestand theft

Postby bmstaaf » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:50 am

I have never had a stand or camera stilen, but it is bound to happen. I would for sure purchase one if they expanded it to pa. I have so much money invested in equipment it would be stupid not to invest. When manufacturing these chips do they have Tue capability to move them let's say from one piece of equipment to another by the owner? Do you have a site or anymore info on your patent what they will do?

Return to Treestands