any hunters here from the south chicago area??

countryboy82192

any hunters here from the south chicago area??

Postby countryboy82192 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:20 pm

hey guys im new to this site and am looking for any one in my area that would interested in going out bow hunting i am new to it and looking to get out and learn. all my friends i go out with are always busy to go. anyone looking for another hunting partner let me know! thanks

Deebz

Re: any hunters here from the south chicago area??

Postby Deebz » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:25 am

what's your area?
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

SheBuckWild

Postby SheBuckWild » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:11 pm

Did you have any luck finding anyone? I am kinda from the same area looking to get into it too.....let me know thanks !

Lauren

charlie 01

Postby charlie 01 » Fri May 02, 2014 11:13 pm

SheBuckWild wrote:Did you have any luck finding anyone? I am kinda from the same area looking to get into it too.....let me know thanks !

Lauren

Where are you located? I'm in the Chicago area south side, but have my hands full with a grand child getting into the sport. I'm curious, have you hunted at all, have you arrowed a deer yet. Do you have all the equipment that is needed? And what lead you to try bow hunting? How good are you at hitting your target?
never say never
patience is the companion of wisdom

Return to Illinois