Second Season

JChurch

Second Season

Postby JChurch » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:07 pm

How did everyone do on their second season, our group ended up with 9 six does and three bucks. My cousin's wife got her first and my daughter got her first a little six point, very happy and hooked on hunting.Hope everyone did well and stayed safe.Looking forward to muzzleloader and late season now.

howhill1

RE: Second Season

Postby howhill1 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:26 pm

sounds like you guys did a heck of a job. congratulate your daughter and get some pics up on the photo board. how far west are ya ? im pretty much as central as it gets.
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

Lot to Learn

Postby Lot to Learn » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:10 am

got a button, only got to go one day so feel pretty fortunate about that. 

JChurch

Postby JChurch » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:55 pm

Hancock county between Tennessee and Carthage.If I can figure out how to do pictures I will, not very handy with computer you should see me typing this.

EatDeer

Postby EatDeer » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:49 am

I'm glad to hear some hunters seasons have went well, congrats! The cold wind chill kept me out of my deer stands, and made my firearms seasons miserable. Our group drove a few small draws the last day, but the deer avoided the blockers. I set up some ground blinds for the late-winter season, maybe I'll still be able to put some doe's down.   
"Let a young buck go, so he can grow."

JChurch

Postby JChurch » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:39 am

I don't know if this is going to work or not here's some pics of my daughter with her deer and mine I got on Christmas Eve
http://photobucket.com/jchurch

andi_church

Postby andi_church » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:44 am

Shooting that deer was amazing. i loved the adrenalin rush. i can't wait until doe season this weekend!   and i beat jared haha!

Return to Illinois