blago strikes again.

howhill1

blago strikes again.

Postby howhill1 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:23 pm

well our wonderfull governor has done it again . planning to eliminate almost 500 state jobs, 39 from the dnr. as well as closeing numerous parks and historical sights.
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

EatDeer

RE: blago strikes again.

Postby EatDeer » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:26 am

I guess they are cutting the special investigations unit of CPO's. They same ones that busted Blevins, and many other game law violaters. Truly a shame, I've seen thier work near where I live. They took out one of the biggest poachers I've ever heard of, and I hate to see that unit get cut, when they were making a difference. Hunters and fishermen have to pay, because the Gov. wants to spend state conservation funds on making municable buildings, sidewalks, city parking lots, etc. [:@]
"Let a young buck go, so he can grow."

howhill1

RE: blago strikes again.

Postby howhill1 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:13 am

well we have to do important things like bail out the chicago public transit system and his helmet headed greatness back and forth!
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

Return to Illinois