constant prep for the hunt

Tips on how to keep yourself in top form for the hunting season.
mikeal1234

constant prep for the hunt

Postby mikeal1234 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 pm

each day if ur a pack hunter like my self carying just a little more gear then u need for 3 days hard shooting then i would suggest keeping ur stuff packed pick it up a few time a day ........ every other day walk some stairs or a short but steep hill with it ............ once every few weeks hit the brush for few ours all geared up for the hunt......... pick up shoulder ur fire arm every day try to free hand holding sights as stead as u can 5 second .... relaxe breath repeat hold stead do this 20 or so times.............. dont forget load the weapon first just dont chamber a round............ preping for the hunting season is easier if u haver a routine through out the year.............. if u just p[re[p befor hunting seasons then u loose valuable time u have to work heard stress ur body more and could end up worse off then when u started ........ keep utr training consistent ............ and always make it to where u can shout atleast 100 rounds a month thought the year i shoot abot 1500 rounds a montyh but this idf for all three my smoke poles and c&b revolvers of with i also have 3 .............
if it has the foul smell of burnt powder it was a good day.... get ur butts off the stands and hunt.....

Return to Hunter Health & Fitness