What do you do to get/stay in shape?

Tips on how to keep yourself in top form for the hunting season.
jonny5buck

Re: What do you do to get/stay in shape?

Postby jonny5buck » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:32 pm

I hope to get back in the swing of things with free weights..im also in the ''40'' club so i have adjusted as to not get injured.

A yr or so ago a lump on my back prevented me from doing any bench press or any weight lifting while on my back,turns out it was 'basal cell carcanoma'' [skin cancer]. about the size of a nickel.This past monday i went in for surgery and had it removed,the scar it will leave and the cut needed to sew me back up was larger than i expected..it's taken til today until i can move around freely and put moderate pressure on my back.probably gonna be a while before i can do any exercises like im motivated to do...

Anyone can help resize the pic of my stitches and i will post it...just send me a Private message or on this post....it looks wicked - :)

And by the way im doing fine do to my faith and those who prayed for me,can't wait to get back in it , with regards to getting healthier,right now im just letting my body heal and plenty of rest- Peace-JON~

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:10 pm

glad you are on the mend J5B. It is not as easy at our age to improve our condition. good luck, and swift recovery.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:35 am

Hang in there.
I had a BCC removed from my face

Be sure to go to your MD every 6 months to catch any future stuff when its small
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

Previous

Return to Hunter Health & Fitness