Post Your Fall 2010 Hunt Pictures

Share your photos of trophies and just plain strange deer!
Nubs

RE: Post Your Fall 2010 Hunt Pictures

Postby Nubs » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:55 pm

You guys have seen lots of doe pics on this thread, mine look pretty similar to everybody else's, use your imagination...Lol!

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:16 pm

ORIGINAL: Nubs

You guys have seen lots of doe pics on this thread, mine look pretty similar to everybody else's, use your imagination...Lol!

Wrong answer Nubs.  I bet your does look way different.[:)]  Don't be bashful.  Does, bucks...don't matter.  We want pics man![;)]
Paul K. "aim small, miss small"

Nubs

Postby Nubs » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:32 pm

I posted my archery doe kill over in the WI hunting journal thread if that helps at all?

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:03 pm

ORIGINAL: Nubs

I posted my archery doe kill over in the WI hunting journal thread if that helps at all?

Thanks.  I found it on page 5 of 30.  Great job!

USN_Sam1385

Postby USN_Sam1385 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:45 am

ORIGINAL: JPH

Marc, you have a freakish talent. That is the only way I can even begin to describe what you consistently do. Congratulations once again.

Marc is humble about it, and I know most people don't know this, but he is the ONLY man in the world that has taken 5 B&C deer with a bow.

Dirt932

Postby Dirt932 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Well there is a long story to this deer, three years in the making. Opening day of shotgun season in NY was one happy day for me. 198lb dresses 160 gross.

Dirt932

Postby Dirt932 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Can someone help me with resizing my photos. I have tried with what I have to work with and nothing seems to work, I do not have photo shop, just basic picture viewing

Thanks

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:03 am

ORIGINAL: Dirt932

Can someone help me with resizing my photos. I have tried with what I have to work with and nothing seems to work, I do not have photo shop, just basic picture viewing

Thanks

Well done Dirt932.  Here is a resized pic for you!  I just open them in the Paint program and resize them there.

Welcome to the forum!

dewey

Postby dewey » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:47 am

ORIGINAL: Dirt932

Thanks

Congrats Dirt on an impressive buck!!

Here is a link to an easy way to resize your photos.

http://forum.deeranddeerhunting.com/tm.aspx?m=34161

Hope this helps

Dewey
�Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.�

Mahatma Gandhi

pickleguy

Postby pickleguy » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:26 pm

I posted my picture on the WI forum but now I will post them for all to see. There are many of you who say there are no deer left in Wisconsin but we found 2 dandies. We had a good season compared to most in our area as the photos indicate. We shot 5 bucks 2 does & one nubber out of 14 people. We do mostly deer drives (like it or not) since most of the family & freinds I hunt with only hunt 5 days a year & do not have the patients to sit on stand for a long period of time. The one picture is of my dad is his best buck of his life & he was very proud of this boy. He shot it at 165 paces with a shotgun!!!!!Just to prove it was no fluke he shot another smaller buck 10 minutes later in the exact same spot.We have a old windmill that we built a 5x5 room for him to keep his old bones warm. It is the 1st 2 deer he shot out of it since we remodled it for him last year. I shot mine the following day in a little 3/4 acre woods behind someones house. My friend was out spreading manure when he saw the buck going down a hedge row, we were putting a drive on another wood lot about a half mile away when my friend called to tell us where the buck was headed. I knew exactly where he would go so I put a few posters in various spots & a couple of our guys walked towards the woods. They were 100 yards away from the woods when the bruiser bounded out the other side of it & I was waiting for him. He was bounding very high when I first saw him & I put the crosshairs on him & missed! He turned & ran straight at me so I put one in his chest from abot 75 yards. I have not & will not score him but he is one of my biggest buks ever. I do all the trail cam stuff & scouting all year round & none of it did any good on this guy. I can only chalk this one up to LUCK! I took a couple moments to Thank God for putting such a magnificent animal in front of me & then I celebrated with my family & freinds!
Bruce

�If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.It is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Corner