last year trail cam pic

Share your photos of trophies and just plain strange deer!
Deebz

last year trail cam pic

Postby Deebz » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Couldn't remember if I'd posted this pic last year or not, but I came across it as I was messing with some of my trail cam pics. I would REALLY love to get this buck in my sights this year.

I think he was cruising through. It was about midnight, and this is the only pic I have of him.
Attachments
Double Beam pic.png
Double Beam pic.png (111.39 KiB) Viewed 764 times
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

charlie 01

Re: last year trail cam pic

Postby charlie 01 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Looks like he had some interesting head gear. It would be interesting to see him again and see what his rack is like this year.

Have you ever tried to post a video on this web site? Some of my trail cams are video capable (mostly 30 & 40 seconds), and some are quite interesting. I was wondering what if any the possibilities were. I have E-mailed some to my friends with success, but don't know if this web-site will accept them.
never say never
patience is the companion of wisdom

Deebz

Re: last year trail cam pic

Postby Deebz » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:04 am

I know you can upload videos to YouTube and then put the link on this website. I like using the video mode on my tail cams also
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

Return to Photo Corner