More Trail Cam Pics

Share your photos of trophies and just plain strange deer!
8uck5nort

More Trail Cam Pics

Postby 8uck5nort » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:52 am

I dorked out when I set my cmaera back out after changing the batteries and did not reset the date time stamp. These are from Early May to Late May early June in on of the Families farm woodlots. I am getting jumpy just thinking about the upcoming season!

My favorite is the one with the deer sticking his tounge out for the camera. Silly buck!

Veni, Vidi, Sagittam Mittere, now I'm ready for my nap :)

Demoderby4

RE: More Trail Cam Pics

Postby Demoderby4 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Great pics! Cool to see some bucks starting to grow, hopefully you get a crack at one of em this fall!
Matt Cain
SE MI

Them Darned ol' deer.

tnt1960

Postby tnt1960 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:02 pm

Great pics. It looks like you have a nice assortment of bucks to chose from this year.[:D]
You can`t grill it till you kill it. For great sales/service, go to http://www.oneidabows.net/

8uck5nort

Postby 8uck5nort » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:30 am

Thanks. I sure hope to get a nice buck this year. I'm in a dry spell getting a buck two seasons running. Third season is hopefully a charm.

When I got my camera I setup another tree stand at a different spot in this woodlot and kicked up a small fawn. Tiny little thing a little bit bigger than a big tom cat or fox. I didn't even see it til it broke cover and took off. Almost stepped on the little guy.

This upcoming weekend I am putting in another stand to cover this part of the woods and clear some shooting lanes. Three months and 1 week to go til opening day!

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:36 am

Nice, really nice! That last one there has a nice rack going already.
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

8uck5nort

Postby 8uck5nort » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:28 am

Anyone take a guess on age of the last buck? I see he has a little sag in the back maybe 3.5 year old (by time season rollse around)????

Return to Photo Corner