I'm an idiot

Share your photos of trophies and just plain strange deer!
Patriot

RE: I'm an idiot

Postby Patriot » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:35 am

ORIGINAL: wack

OK Coach and Patriot, it's time we get to the bottom of this and determine what the cause for this embarrassment is. lol We're going to need to know the make, year, model, motor, drive train, ect of said sinkers, along with detailed description of truck and driver reaction to the mud holes to determine if it was equiptment or driver error. So far the photographic evidences suggests a lack of ground speed, momentum and traction.[:D] We can't have Wisconsin hunters driving in mud like Georgia drivers in snow. When you fall off a horse, you get back on and try again.  Set up a video camera, (because we want to see) and try it again. This time, try going faster! A LOT FASTER! [:D]

I blame the government![:D]
Paul K. "aim small, miss small"

Robert Rowland

Postby Robert Rowland » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:53 pm

ORIGINAL: Patriot

ORIGINAL: wack

OK Coach and Patriot, it's time we get to the bottom of this and determine what the cause for this embarrassment is. lol We're going to need to know the make, year, model, motor, drive train, ect of said sinkers, along with detailed description of truck and driver reaction to the mud holes to determine if it was equiptment or driver error. So far the photographic evidences suggests a lack of ground speed, momentum and traction.[:D] We can't have Wisconsin hunters driving in mud like Georgia drivers in snow. When you fall off a horse, you get back on and try again.  Set up a video camera, (because we want to see) and try it again. This time, try going faster! A LOT FASTER! [:D]

I blame the government![:D]

I think your right Patriot!  They now qualify for some sort of government bailout (or pullout) money![&:]  And after they get that check they can apply for the payment for creating a wetlands habitat.

Woody

Postby Woody » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Hey Patriot ..just wanted to show you its not always the trucks to be the first ones stuck. Heres Goose at some of his finest. I guess it was a little early to play around in the marsh.....
Good thing Big brother was there to pull him out. ( with the aid of a come a long).[:D]

When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 ft. closer to God.

Goose

Postby Goose » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Always got have a camera along dont ya!
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Woody

Postby Woody » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:46 pm

ORIGINAL: Goose

Always got have a camera along dont ya!

Hey you know Patriot likes pics....
When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 ft. closer to God.

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:24 pm

LOL, nice work guys!  Glad Patriot and I aren't alone here!  [:D]
QDM!

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:12 am

Great stuff Woody,
When did that happen?
Paul K. "aim small, miss small"

Woody

Postby Woody » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:04 pm

This happened on saturday went up for the day. We got our main 3 acre field disked up then had a brilliant idea to try to get down and try to disk up some of the marsh area. Things were goin good and we just made one to many passes. Took about 1 1/2 hours to get unstuck but we made it out.

Previous

Return to Photo Corner