Goofy-Ideas?

Share your photos of trophies and just plain strange deer!
bowman12

Goofy-Ideas?

Postby bowman12 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:49 pm

I'm wondering if anybody has ever watched a buck with a goofy rack from year to year? I'm assuming this is injury related since we've never seen anything like it in our area, but I'm curious what he'll do next year, any thoughts?

We're assuming he's 3 1/2 for our area, body size and size of the regular antler. Really hoping to find his sheds this year, could do something cool with the goofy one.

Gulfcapt

RE: Goofy-Ideas?

Postby Gulfcapt » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:40 pm

lolol his left side is just alittle slow to develope, might be alittle A D D[:)]

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Just needs to hold his nose and blow.  That other antler will pop out just like the other side.[:D]
Paul K. "aim small, miss small"

CoG

Postby CoG » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Very cool.  I'm watching an odd one now that was sporting his first rack this year.  He's gonna be crazy.  The odd-ball guys really can be the most fun.  Let us know if you get his sheds.
-Benny

GTOHunter

Postby GTOHunter » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:09 pm

We had a Buck this past Deer Season that only had a long Spike on the one side and then he had 4-Points on the other side.I had several trail camera pictures before the season and warned several other Hunters to be on the look out in case they saw him in case they wanted to pass on him and wait for one of the bigger Bucks we also ha pictures of?Well fast-forward into Deer Season and one Hunter saw a Buck walking thru the timber with a decent rack and didn't think to check him out a little more and longer to see what he looked like straight on?Well he shot the Funky-Racked Buck I had warned them about! [8|] [&:]

I talked to several guys this year and several had harvested some really strange racked Bucks,some to the point that were really neat to have such a different and odd looking set of Antlers!

Return to Photo Corner