Intro. New to the site.

IKILLTASTYANIMALS

Intro. New to the site.

Postby IKILLTASTYANIMALS » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Howdy! I'm Andy. I'm 28 years old and have been an passionate outdoorsman since I can remember. I grew up in Wa. state I've lived in Muscatine Iowa for 2 years now. I coach college baseball and give private instruction and video analysis to baseball players (of all ages 13 and up) who strive to better their game. I played 7 years of professional baseball before injuries took me out of the game. Since retirement, I have become extremely active in hunting and fishing here in Iowa. During the season, it is a rarity for me to take a day off from at least one of the following- bowhunting deer, bowhunting turkey, pheasant hunting (with my pup), waterfowling, fly fishing, bass fishing, and everything inbetween. My favorite game has got to be ducks and geese (I'm very addicted!). I go on a trip to the Big Horns Wyo. every year for either a bull elk hunt or monster Mulies. I usually hunt alone locally (which can be a pain in the butt sometimes. Especially when a large decoy setup is involved) and wouldn't mind finding someone who shares the same extreme passion as me to help increase the odds of success afield. It would also be nice to broaden my range and add some quality contacts. I consider myself well taught (through personal experience and hunting with experts in the past) when it comes to hunting but I never stop learning and always seek new knowledge. Can't wait to better my (hunting) game! Teach me!

Sierra

Re: Intro. New to the site.

Postby Sierra » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:28 pm

IKILLTASTYANIMALS wrote:Howdy! I'm Andy. I'm 28 years old and have been an passionate outdoorsman since I can remember. I grew up in Wa. state I've lived in Muscatine Iowa for 2 years now. I coach college baseball and give private instruction and video analysis to baseball players (of all ages 13 and up) who strive to better their game. I played 7 years of professional baseball before injuries took me out of the game. Since retirement, I have become extremely active in hunting and fishing here in Iowa. During the season, it is a rarity for me to take a day off from at least one of the following- bowhunting deer, bowhunting turkey, pheasant hunting (with my pup), waterfowling, fly fishing, bass fishing, and everything inbetween. My favorite game has got to be ducks and geese (I'm very addicted!). I go on a trip to the Big Horns Wyo. every year for either a bull elk hunt or monster Mulies. I usually hunt alone locally (which can be a pain in the butt sometimes. Especially when a large decoy setup is involved) and wouldn't mind finding someone who shares the same extreme passion as me to help increase the odds of success afield. It would also be nice to broaden my range and add some quality contacts. I consider myself well taught (through personal experience and hunting with experts in the past) when it comes to hunting but I never stop learning and always seek new knowledge. Can't wait to better my (hunting) game! Teach me!

Velcome to zee laborrrrratory.

These people here are terrific, and share a world of knowledge.
And then the moon, like to a silver bow new bent in Heaven

IKILLTASTYANIMALS

Re: Intro. New to the site.

Postby IKILLTASTYANIMALS » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:44 pm

Haha. Thanks! I belonged to a forum out in washington and it helped out a lot. Made some contacts and shared some hunts with some folks. Plus My mind is always stuck on hunting. So here I am.

Return to Iowa