A Note About Advertising (Spam) on This Forum

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
bobow

Re: A Note About Advertising (Spam) on This Forum

Postby bobow » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Ohio farms wrote:I'm sure that Ben is busy on many levels, but he is the administrator for this site. I don't seem to be able to send via his email address so I placed here in an attempt to be helpful. Since you felt the need to criticize my efforts, I'll let you take care of it in the future Bobow.

My humble apologies. My intent was not to criticize. I was just pointing out email is a quicker & better way is all. Excuse me
Thomas Jefferson, 1774 July. "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."

Life Member: NRA, ISRA; Member CCRA

DEER30

Postby DEER30 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:50 am

Hey Ben, I was wondering if you could help me with something. I recently registered to join the Turkey & Turkey Hunting site as well but I am having problems posting. Every time I hit "post a reply" it sends me to my profile page. I know this isn't your site but since it is an affiliate of D&DH do you have anyone I can contact about this? Any suggestions? Thank you.

Camo Dave

Postby Camo Dave » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:33 pm

_1a1_usefor icon.jpg
_1a1_usefor icon.jpg (19.38 KiB) Viewed 2936 times
I'm a bit confused. Take a look at the enclosed picture as it will give you an idea as to what I do with Deer and Elk antlers. For the past two years I have been told to only use antlers that have good color in them and to stay away from bleached white antlers because that's what customers like. So can someone explain to me why I hear all this talk about bleaching and why preparing an entire head would make a difference? Thanks in advance.
Camo Dave

croz2173

Postby croz2173 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:36 am

Lets keep the spam out of the magazine too. I would prefer an article that wasnt an advertisement for one particular product.

Sam Menard

Postby Sam Menard » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:17 pm

croz2173 wrote:Lets keep the spam out of the magazine too. I would prefer an article that wasnt an advertisement for one particular product.

My sentiments exactly!! :evil:

Sam
"The true hunter counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport."

Dr. Saxton Pope

Previous

Return to General Discussions