Tower deer stand project

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
kellory

Re: Tower deer stand project

Postby kellory » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:35 pm

pickleguy wrote:Do you think this is the official violators stand!!1 lol

By your question, do I think this is retch Sweeney's stand? Yes, it is. A very well made stand for his Father to hunt from for his remaining years. Sweeney was a good craftsman, and shared his knowledge, his attention to detail was quite good.

Sweeney had a lapse of judgement, and paid forbit , in money, embarassment, and loss of position. He screwed up. But this constant kicking him while he is down is unseemly. I didn't care for the man much myself, and called him a troll to his "face" several times when he could defend himself, but he did have some good points, and this stand project was one of them. His smoker was top notch as well. He backed up data with provable and repeatable fieldwork.

Let it go. This belittling is beneath us. Learn what he can teach, use what you can, and move on. Enough already.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

pickleguy

Re: Tower deer stand project

Postby pickleguy » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:20 am

Just making a joke.
I know he provided a few interesting & details to the forum.
�If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.It is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved

Previous

Return to General Discussions