Antis win. The animals they want protected lose their lives

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
woodsalta

Re: Antis win. The animals they want protected lose their l

Postby woodsalta » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Well, offically the ban went into effect yesterday. We as hunters need to start doing something to have our voices heard. This lady got those animals protected by a federal judge, her next target could be the native wild animals that we hunt.
A man with a gun is a citizen, a man without a gun is a subject.

avluey

Postby avluey » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Pure insanity. That woman makes my blood boil. I will never hunt one of those animals - I don't have the money to, and even if I do in the future I would not spend it on one of those hunts. But, it is simply insane to not see that those ranches are wildly successful in growing and sustaining the populations. How crazy are we as a society to eliminate a huge source of income in this economic environment?

BigIron

Postby BigIron » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:06 pm

avluey wrote:Pure insanity. That woman makes my blood boil. I will never hunt one of those animals - I don't have the money to, and even if I do in the future I would not spend it on one of those hunts. But, it is simply insane to not see that those ranches are wildly successful in growing and sustaining the populations. How crazy are we as a society to eliminate a huge source of income in this economic environment?

And that's great Avluey. Not every type of hunting is for every hunter. But as the previous poster said, now it's these animals, next (and you know they won't stop here) it'll be native game.

We need hunters uniting as a mostly single voice to defend hunting even if it's not our chosen style of hunting. Otherwise we incrementally lose it all.

I write legislators in other states than my home state of Texas when I find ignorance in their state laws.

I hope others write their U.S. reps when the fed is doing the dirty work for the anti's.

But please, at least show this video to friends and hunters. We need more hunter blood boiling!
I'd rather be a fencepost in Texas than king of the world.

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:43 am

This woman is dangerous ....she stated that these animals are better off extinct than on these ranches and she plans on see to that...what the hell is wrong with these federal judges....? Ooopps never mind...I forgot just how vast the PETA cash reserves are :x ....perhaps we need to get the word out better that sending them money(humane society) to shut down puppy mills...is really going for the destruction of animal species
Romans 14:10
Romans 14:13
James 4:11
Luke 6:37

freak nasty 145

Postby freak nasty 145 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 am

These people are not interested in saving these animals at all. They just want to stop you and I from hunting as we all know. Peta and the rest of the tree hugger people, push their politics on us and use the courts to get their way. There is a bigger picture at work here, it is called...... agenda 21. look it up and find out how evil this is.
"Any sportsman who can kill his deer without the tingling spine, the quick clutch at his heart, the delicious trembling of nerve fibers when the game is finally down, has no place in the deer woods." Lawrence R. Koller. (1948).

Previous

Return to General Discussions