Intro, New To The Forum

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
IndianaShotgunner

Intro, New To The Forum

Postby IndianaShotgunner » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi every one like the post name says I'm new to this forum but not new to all forums I'm on a few others so if you see the same post or pictures on another forum it is most likely me. As my forum name says I'm a Indiana Deer Hunter I live in S.W.Indiana & hunt the very S.W. point of the In. state in Posey county that is just across the Wabash river from Illinois. We do get some of their big deer walking across the river when the river is low, it is public land so they get harvested quick.
I have been watching some of the D&DH videos & think this would be a good place to pick up a few hunting tips.
I'm kinda new to deer hunting only been hunting for about 4yrs now & still find new tips and technical info very helpful.
I hunt with bow, shotgun(sabot slugs), muzzleloader, & working on a pistol.
I just wanted to say HI and if I find any info or tips I will be happy to pass them along. ;)

Ohio farms

Re: Intro, New To The Forum

Postby Ohio farms » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Aways nice have have new members. Lots to learn and hopefully you will teach us something too. We are not always as smart as we think.
It's good to look through the old post too.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

Woods Walker

Re: Intro, New To The Forum

Postby Woods Walker » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:05 pm

Welcome! Don't hesitate to ask any questions, as most of us here like talking about deer hunting almost as much as deer hunting itself!

And note that I said "almost"!! ;)
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Return to General Discussions