Coyote

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
cILLhunter

Coyote

Postby cILLhunter » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:11 pm

I was wondering if anybody knew of any good inexpensive electronic coyote calls that you have had experience with before or know of somebody who has had success with a certain one before. I do not want to spend over $70 for one. Also any tips for a new coyote hunter would be appreciated as well.

Sierra

Re: Coyote

Postby Sierra » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:22 pm

cILLhunter wrote:I was wondering if anybody knew of any good inexpensive electronic coyote calls that you have had experience with before or know of somebody who has had success with a certain one before. I do not want to spend over $70 for one. Also any tips for a new coyote hunter would be appreciated as well.

Saw one by Flextone or Primos, not sure which it was, at Dunham's Sports for $50. It had four sounds, and it the variety that you hold in your hand and looks like a mini megaphone. We didn't buy it, so I don't know more, but it fits the range you are looking for.

If you look under the general topics section, you'll find a very helpful thread where a bunch of people gave me some good advice, tips, and links on coyote hunting.

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=37211
And then the moon, like to a silver bow new bent in Heaven

Return to General Discussions