Petition to Try Senator Dianne Feinstein in a Federal Court

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
kellory

Petition to Try Senator Dianne Feinstein in a Federal Court

Postby kellory » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:57 pm

If you are pissed off, as I am. by these hypocritical law makers, here is a chance to make your voice heard. Fienstein is on video telling how she would have had all guns turned into the government "Mr and Mrs, America, turn in your guns!, If I could have done it , I would have. but the votes just weren't there" And yet this hypocrite carries for her own protection, and lies about wanting to ban all guns. :twisted: I have seen the video. She would prevent you and me from protecting ourselves and our loved ones as free men and women. this is a petition as stated above. It requires 100,000 signatures by this Saturday (currently over 34,000) please take a few minutes, examine the petition, and if you agree with it, please sign it. I personally, have had a belly full of incremental thefts of our Liberty, our Rights, and our Property. Will you sign? https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...ution/TVq4dXPg
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

xmatax

Re: Petition to Try Senator Dianne Feinstein in a Federal Co

Postby xmatax » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:24 am

404 Page Not Found
The page you're looking for is currently unavailable to view

Interesting...Hopefully it's just a glitch and it works again...if not they have taken it down HAHAHA and *cries*

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:25 pm

This is liberal elitism in full bloom. Understand this.....they really DO believe that they are different and better than we are. THEIR lives are worth protecting because ...well...they are the elite. They know better than us and they also know what is best for us. And it's not just Senator Feinstein either. NY Governor Cuomo is another unabashed advocate of this elitism, as well as David Gregory and Obama himself.

And it's going to get worse.....a WHOLE lot worse.....

It wouldn't come as a big surprise to me to see a movement to repeal the 2A.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:53 am

The white house is stacking the deck on this one folks. The rules have been changed by obummer himself. The original requirement for president to notice us, was 25,000 signatures. That mark was hit before I posted it here. The new rules require 100,000 signatures within 30 days. And to top it off, the page has not been viewable for the last two days. We have been screwed.:(
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

The_One

Postby The_One » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 pm

ANYONE who is too lazy to write their congressional representatives and let them know they do not support further gun controls deserves to lose their 2nd amendment rights. Ruger has made it SIMPLE to do that at http://ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html .

Complacency is inexcusable! As absurd as Feinswine's proposed legislation may be, it has a good chance of passing if you remain silent. You may not care about "assault rifles", but this proposed legislation is only the beginning. Your favorite hunting rifle could just as easily be added to her list as could ALL semi-auto firearms.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Guns are unsafe! (Unless you're part of the ruling class...)
Gun Safe.jpg
Gun Safe.jpg (68.28 KiB) Viewed 417 times
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Return to General Discussions