BIDEN: "Shotguns More Accurate Than Assault Rifles"

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
Woods Walker

BIDEN: "Shotguns More Accurate Than Assault Rifles"

Postby Woods Walker » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:06 am

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/24/biden ... a-shotgun/

You can't make this stuff up. And people actually LISTEN to this horse's patoot!

Maybe I'm slow, but if SHOTGUNS are easier to use and more accurate and easier for most people to hit a target with (which does have some truth to it...depending on the situation...then WHY in the name of stale donuts are they wanting to ban "ASSAULT RIFLES"????

And my limited mind is also asking if anyone can tell me with all confidence that based on what the VP just said that they WON'T come after our shotguns next???? Seems to me that they already have all the justification they need to do just that!

Here's my take...call me paranoid but I think they ALREADY HAVE THIS IN THEIR GAME PLAN, and Biden...being a taco shy of a combination plate, and with a big mouth to boot...let the cat out of the bag, again.

And really, if Adam Lanza HAD used the 870 pump he supposedly also had then the result would be that they would be talking about shotguns now just like they are the AR's.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Woods Walker

Re: BIDEN: "Shotguns More Accurate Than Assault Rifles"

Postby Woods Walker » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:26 am

Or maybe we should compromise on this too. Be "reasonable" and "sane". Do it "for the children".

What do you need a shotgun for anyway? They only make killing people a lot easier, right? That's what the Obama administration thinks. They just TOLD us.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

mnslayer

Re: BIDEN: "Shotguns More Accurate Than Assault Rifles"

Postby mnslayer » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:22 am

it's called setting presidence, once they can show cause to limit one the can show cause to ban all. People have said we are obsessed with second ammendment rights. they would be wrong I'm obsessed with the constitution the charter by which this country was founded. if we allow them to change it in time they will find reason to remove and change other rights under the pretense they are protecting the people. soon you will see the goverment doing what is illeagal for the criminals under protection of the law. this is why the founders chained the goverment with the constitution.

Return to General Discussions