Sorry I missed out on the locked 2A thread!!!

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
JPH

Re: Sorry I missed out on the locked 2A thread!!!

Postby JPH » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Big Horse wrote:Which of my ideas on what subject?

You indicated trying new directions tends to result in less freedoms. I think those who were held in slavery would have disagreed with you.

Big Horse

Postby Big Horse » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:40 am

I think slaves would have agreed that they possessed an inalienable right granted by their creator to keep and bear arms and that no man, state, or government shall infringe upon that right.
Live to Hunt, Hunt to Live.

rthomas4

Postby rthomas4 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:14 am

Actually, many of the freed slaves were probably worse off after their emancipation, than they were under slavery. All of a sudden, they had to provide food, clothing and shelter for themselves, and instead of having their former master's protections were now at the mercies of carpetbaggers and other thieves who mistreated and stole their meager possessions. Then of course, with the establishment of the Freed Man's Bureau, they went straight from having their former master providing for them, to the Federal Government providing social programs that began the enslavement that has continued to this day. I still question why so many of the freed slaves, felt that they had been displaced and in order to identify themselves, assumed the last names of their former owners? If an individual had felt mistreated, wouldn't you suppose that the last thing they would ever want to do is to tie themselves inextricably to their former masters and the plantations where they were once chattel property??????????

Considering that for the most part, the "house slaves" were the ones who raised the master's children, cooked and served the food for the entire family, slept and ate in the plantation house, and who's children played with the master's children......and in many instances were educated right along with the white kids; it's no wonder that they fought the Yankee soldiers and helped protect their homes, right along the sides of their owners.

Down here in South Carolina, it's interesting to note that many of our black residents resisted the efforts to remove the Confederate battle standard from the State House, on the grounds that it also represented their heritage! All of the fuss and hell raising over the flag was started by the NAACP and other outside agitators. Mighty strange reactions from a former "mistreated" segment of our population, wouldn't you agree?????
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, QDMA, DU, NWTF, ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

JPH

Postby JPH » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:41 pm

Thank God your side lost the war...and reconstruction...and integration...and the civil rights movement.

kellory

Postby kellory » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:35 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... XcY7NJHFg#! An expert on the second amendment,
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Big Horse

Postby Big Horse » Wed May 01, 2013 9:20 am

kellory wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TyXcY7NJHFg#! An expert on the second amendment,

I'm confident that such a scholarly expert on the topic was one of the first Joe Biden contacted to sit on his firearms advisory commission. Image
Live to Hunt, Hunt to Live.

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed May 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Big Horse wrote:
kellory wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TyXcY7NJHFg#! An expert on the second amendment,

I'm confident that such a scholarly expert on the topic was one of the first Joe Biden contacted to sit on his firearms advisory commission. Image

Now, if only we can figure out why he believes that firing off both barrels of a 12ga. SXS (thus leaving your self defenseless) is a great home defense move. Or, why he believes that a shotgun is easier and more accurate for a woman, than a semi-auto rifle. This has been proven by professionals to be completely backwards, and false. :shock:
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

KaleAlbert

Postby KaleAlbert » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Many people who buy firearms don't follow all the rules and regulations which passes by government under firearms act. They misuse arms for hunting animals and sometimes killing peoples. Few month back my friend has renew its license and also get free insurance quotes online for further safety.Thanks.

shaman

Postby shaman » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:34 am

Many people who buy firearms don't follow all the rules and regulations which passes by government under firearms act. They misuse arms for hunting animals and sometimes killing peoples. Few month back my friend has renew its license

Spam.

And it's gay spam too!. What is it with these guys? Maybe he's friends with the gay leprechaun we had trolling on here a few months ago.
Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries of SW Bracken County, KY
Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

kellory

Postby kellory » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:10 am

all 4 posts by this poster are insurance spam. Where is an ejection seat when you need one? :(

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions