Pre-Season Excitement

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
kellory

Re: Pre-Season Excitement

Postby kellory » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:29 pm

I am thinking of adding these to my hunting tools Right after a game camera) Anyone seen these yet? http://www.goprimalnow.com/category_s/1826.htm

and a set of these to match
http://www.goprimalnow.com/Take_down_Ar ... arrows.htm

It should fit in a capped section of PVC and would even float. (Keep the string dry too) ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:26 am

I think you need help with controlling your herd.
I've seen property overrun like that with those type of horned deer.
I'm offering my assistance in your endeavor. :lol:

Great pics and property you have there!!

Actually I don't resize them. I just load them onto photobucket................it does it for me.
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

rthomas4

Postby rthomas4 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:06 am

Yeah, I always get some great pictures, but usually never get an opportunity to kill the really nice bucks. I'm the only person in the area that plants food plots, but I have a guy that bow hunts right next to our place, along with a club that hunts a large block behind us, and of course the poachers from the neighborhood that borders our property; not to mention the cars that usually take out several of them on the highway that fronts our place.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, QDMA, DU, NWTF, ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

Previous

Return to General Discussions